Jump to content

A Duck

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by A Duck

  1. My fellow TitsRP Illuminati peeps, we've been found out. Take em out.
  2. Here is my incredibly thoughtful input that took me a while to come up with: Lift the ban
  3. Ban all lolis and furries
  4. Hope to still see you in discord to play games homie.
  5. I want some mils pls Oh just sell me a model at full price and then sell it to everyone else at half price Wait...lol
  6. awww no takers? Too bad...
  7. If you get on the server in the next minute I will give you 250 mil
  8. Scooper squad reporting in
  9. YO IM FAMOUS I MADE IT IN A VIDEO MA GET THE CAMERA
  10. I am a straight furry with a well paying job and long-time girlfriend.
×
×
  • Create New...