Is this a rule?

toeslurper24

During my time on the server a few days ago, I kidnapped a gentlemen by the name of Tass and shot him after he respawned. I Wasn't in my base, I was looking for my friend Hubbas base however he just despawned it. So I killed tass in the building. Tass brought me to a sit and also said this in all chat. Wondering if this is an actual rule? The discussion is in the OOC chat in the image Lmk.

6DBE945440141129C917B23F09921AA7E9AAD0E2

Also here is the FULL sit that was with this case: Mind you, this is not a report YET.  :reckGR:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Hmh2x40_8  :reckGL:

AGAIN. Not trying to start a fire or anything, Im mearly starting a discussion on this topic because its a gray area. If this is a rule, it should be on the MOTD

That's pretty interesting because an S-Mod said a week and a half ago that you could kill anyone you kidnap.

******** to admins: if you kidnap somone you can kill that persone (Approx. 7/5/2019 7:37 PM)

If they are inside your base/kidnap box you can kill them for trespassing. If it is not your house/box/on the street you are not allowed to kill the people you kidnap.

Edit: If we had to write down every single rule, motd would be infinitely long because of all the shit we would have to put word for word or else you guys would say "it's not specifically in motd"

Edit: I quite literally also brought one of the super admins and he agreed with me.

Purely ridiculous. If this were allowed it's literally allowing rdm as long as you bludgeon them first. No, you can kill people you kidnap as long as you drag them off somewhere and shove them in a box or a cell or something - you know, you actually kidnap them. But just knocking someone out on the street and then sniping them the second they wake up? That's literally worse than just a regular rdm. You're rdming them and also making them wait 30 seconds. Absolutely not.

I’m in agreement with Plutori and Tass on this one. If you have their box and you actually managed to kidnap them, then yeah off them as you please; they’re your property at that point essentially. But if you kidnap them run away and then snipe them when they get back up it’s RDM