#HoboLivesMatter

Jacket

what do you want?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want?

• Yes, Make these changes and get us a Better FPS, Better Roleplay, Clean Server
    • No, I don't see as in issue and I'd like it to stay the same as it is

#HoboLivesMatter #MakeHobosGreatAgain #StayTrueToTheServerTags

I'd like to suggest to make Hobos the only class that can build outside

Here's why:

1. Better FPS, I've seen many people who build in fountain with 70 props in a 3x3 or 4x4 area and it's really packed and it causes a lot of FPS issues to low end PC users

2. Better Roleplay, I mean just to think of it Hobos are supposed to live outside and there shouldn't be any reason to build outside as nonHobo

these are the reasons that came in my mind when making this thread, feel free to add more to it

and by voting Yes You support that staff should punish(Verbal or nonVerbal) people who build in public as nonHobos (including fountain)

and this is an official pol by the way.

No

Many players use building in outside areas for lots of reasons... Public bases, gambling, fighting rings, small gun sales buildings, fishing dupes, donation buildings, the list goes on and on..

I have never seen it so overbuilt that the hobos did not have a place to drop their junk and start panhandling.

As is, I believe the rule is if a player reports a structure built outside, it is up to the staff's discretion to ask the builder to remove it. But if it isn't impeding, they have no reason to remove it.

-1 to hobo only building...

I would like to add that this should be changed to specific high traffic areas. I have no problem with slight buildout from a base or a fishing dupe. The main issue this is referring to is people pasting large kidnap or fountain dupes that take up a lot of space and not being hobos.

No

Many players use building in outside areas for lots of reasons... Public bases, gambling, fighting rings, small gun sales buildings, fishing dupes, donation buildings, the list goes on and on..

I have never seen it so overbuilt that the hobos did not have a place to drop their junk and start panhandling.

As is, I believe the rule is if a player reports a structure built outside, it is up to the staff's discretion to ask the builder to remove it. But if it isn't impeding, they have no reason to remove it.

-1 to hobo only building...

All of those can be done as hobos, hes not asking to remove public bases, gambling, fightings rings, small gun sales buildings, fishing dupes, donation buildings, etc hes just asking so only hobos would be able to make them

I would be +1 to make fountain a Hobo only building area. However fishing dupes out in the beach should be allowed as well as gambling areas. It adds to RP and is fun for most everyone involved.

Fountain-hobo only

Beach-free building

[This way everyone gets what they want, a place to gamble and a place to fish with a dupe up]

akumi that's not an outside base that's a base with doors that are purchased/an actual basing area.

No bro I have a Dupe that goes outside those doors I use to keep my shit safe