Jump to content

fukin ded

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by fukin ded

  1. honestly can this thread just be locked you're the drama poster here. I responded to another player and you're using that as an excuse to make false accusations at me. You spin the truth almost constantly and lie or exaggerate about me so just shut up already and stop wasting my time and everyone else's with these pointless threads and reports.
  2. I was talking to extinct they mentioned a sit I had with them. I never claimed you C4ed anyone ffs. stop trying to twist my words here wonderful extinct posted about me having a sit with them and then deleted the message to make me look crazy. They mentioned a sit I had with them over c4ing 3 people (it turned out he was just dicking around with friends, no Mass RDM)
  3. Waterfall in sewers is pretty good. I also like suburbs if you want to drug farm, but they aren't the most defensible bases. The apartment with the elevator is prob the most defensible/basable area in suburbs but it doesn't have a grow zone.
  4. wait and how is that in any way related to this thread? I saw potential mass RDM and was just making sure that there was nothing off going on since you weren't raiding anyone and you suddenly C4ed a bunch of people
  5. What I said wasn't that you "screamed bloody murder" I said that you were unrelated to the report at hand since you weren't the offender or the victim of the player reported. I didn't immediately switch to returning you and the video shows that.
  6. Looking over the video, the worst thing I did was point out how huge your ego is and repeatedly contest that the warn wasn't valid as I wasn't minging his sign and had literally just put facts on the sign. This isn't anywhere close to sufficient evidence for an actual harassment punishment and I was already warned for it in that sit (Jakey decided to warn me for "Harassment" because I called out Urban in the sit directly, he wasn't going to do anything originally about the textscreen. You're dredging up a settled sit for pointless drama or revenge or some shit when it's already been handled. I maintain my opinion that Urban is a minge and just plays the staff for his own gain by filing this endless string of garbage reports. I lost my control in that sit because Urban was acting his typical self and he was warning me over "Harassment" when at that point I hadn't gone off yet and all I had done was state fact on a text screen. Urban acted like a dickhead in that sit and was being his usual egotistical self and made me angrier still. Considering the fact that at this point he had been pulling the constant garbage on me for like a week I could've seen myself getting far angrier and honestly the fact that he's gone to this length to continue dragging this issue up in extraneous reports is indicative of his true nature.
  7. This is the definition of a hollow drama thread. Nothing here adds anything and you're just reposting settled shit to cause drama/outrage against me. By the way I've already handled 50 sits and had no complaints regarding professionalism so uhhh cheers
  8. At the moment, it's stupid easy for the CP system to become stuck in a feedback loop of a ton of CPs ----> mayor makes CP appeasement/tyrant/minge laws such as stupid high fines for minor offenses and outlawing stuff for the sake of outlawing it ----> cops overenforce and it becomes impractical to actually admin sit the cops because there are so many and the laws are so absurd that it blurs the line between cuff/fine abuse and valid RP ---> massive excess of cops makes it impossible to revolt or vote out mayor ---> cops repeatedly reelect cancerous mayor to preserve the ability to fine a guy 10k for jaywalking and because cop is the only job where you don't spend 90% of your time waiting out jailtimer there are 25 cops so mayor always get reelection unless a hacker fucks the election but then the cops will just be lazy about defending mayor and it'll be right back to electing a really shitty mayor
×
×
  • Create New...