Wilhelm Panderino Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 i dont agree with the new rule change regarding gang members as the people who make the rules barely play the server. If they did play more than a couple hours a week they would know larger gangs such as Gucci get targeted a lot solely for having a larger group and presence on the server. We raid more , we base more,we kidnap more. WHich makes us a target for retaliation. Thats not my gripe though, my gripe is that with this new rule implemented.. You must to be in a !party with someone to assist in a roleplay scenario. Being in a gang together does not count. Does this mean we cannot defend other gang members that are being raided if we are not party members with them? As with every gang on the server, the moment they get raided they put a nice help message in gang chat and the gang comes to the rescue, but if we must be in a party with the them that makes that almost makes being in a gang pointless. What do you guys think about this rule change and how it affects gangs on the server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoolAIDS Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Honestly I disagree with it and I would rather revert it. I liked the idea of being able to defend and raid and kidnap and RP with a larger group of people than just 6. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FrozenGalaxy Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Yeah this change is kind of controversial as it pretty much as you said makes gangs useless except to get perks that's about it. Hopefully this gets changed back because honestly what was the problem with former rule? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74075 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 The problem was if a new player mugged or injured somebody they'd get gunned down by 50 people from the same gang Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74078 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Its almost like having more people in a gang means more things will happen to the gang as a whole :o Do you think its fair to have some people get 8 people countering without any other rp relations other than joining a gang? Do you think its fair to have a meta revolving around people joining huge gangs to have more countering power? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74081 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FrozenGalaxy Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Alright I understand your point now and I do agree why it should have been changed now as those who are in a smaller gang will have the smaller advantage. I just felt a bit off because it's been the same for so long and felt that it's just gonna make gangs just a title now at the time. The party system was underused and this will for sure increase the amount of parties used and bring balance. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74082 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeetus Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 I like the change. I’ve noticed a pattern with your group (nothing against you Corp) but every time I see someone get kidnapped and try to help you and several other people instantly begin attacking me. Lots of people that kidnap do this and it’s quite annoying. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74083 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted February 24, 2019 Share Posted February 24, 2019 Just base with your gang members, easy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted February 28, 2019 Share Posted February 28, 2019 Zergs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BEAN Posted March 1, 2019 Share Posted March 1, 2019 I've been thinking about it and I agree with this rule, everytime I raid someone in Apex at least 9 other gang members pull up in waves and try to kill me it's extremely annoying sometimes but pretty fun. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10828-defending-gang-members-raids/#findComment-74206 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts