Bitcoin

WTFMAJOR

We should add the bitcoin 2 addon to replace the current bitcoin system that we have in the game already, that would make the mechanics more complex and more expensive, but would produce more bang for your buck in the long run.

1. Wouldn't be illegal

2. Would be raidable

:)

The Current system of bitcoin is to balance against bitcoin 2's Just press e to make money.

Bitcoins are already Legal By Default, And They are raidables.

The current bitcoin system doesn't measure up to any other forms of making money on the server, they are currently useless, takes forever to even make your money back.

With bitcoin 2, you have to insert commands into a command module and set up generators, make sure you have enough gasoline, and upgrade each individual miner. Way better than a shitty black box with a bitcoin logo on it that we have now.

The Current system of bitcoin is to balance against bitcoin 2's Just press e to make money.

Bitcoins are already Legal By Default, And They are raidables.

The current bitcoin system doesn't measure up to any other forms of making money on the server, they are currently useless, takes forever to even make your money back.

With bitcoin 2, you have to insert commands into a command module and set up generators, make sure you have enough gasoline, and upgrade each individual miner. Way better than a shitty black box with a bitcoin logo on it that we have now.

those miners were crashing either the client or server i cant remember but they cant be used. I also preferred those even tho they were kinde undertuned.

bitcoins are pretty ass lol. You can say "they are free money" but they take up room and to actually profit off them you need to play for a very long time and base for a very long time. 

We prolly can't go back to how it was year+ ago because server heavy(I think that's what it was) because I suggested this soooo long ago(before the current bitminers were in). If you're going to buff it, I'd say not by too much or make a system where it upgrades over time or idk... But buffing it too strong will make it AFK free farm money but overall I do think it needs a buff somehow/someway. Idk if buffing it directly and making it really strong when its afk money is the best solution tho... Just edit how it currently is IMO.

We had the big bitcoins a while back and u just press e and then after that it had all the generators and shit and that got changed too, I’m guessing for a good reason too so I don’t know if we would go back

To everyone that has replied,

I feel like the bitcoin system isn't used by anyone but new players because they simply don't know what it does. And looking at a black box with a bitcoin logo slapped on it, to where it has NO setup or maintaining factor sucks

To everyone that has replied,

I feel like the bitcoin system isn't used by anyone but new players because they simply don't know what it does. And looking at a black box with a bitcoin logo slapped on it, to where it has NO setup or maintaining factor sucks

Sugar just buffed them slightly, I don't know if u want to close this thread so ill leave it open

Wasn't Bitcoin 2 not profitable as well until the prices were cut in half? Bitcoin 2 was very complex and costed a lot of money to even run the damn thing. I don't see much wrong with the current bitcoin system, it's a money maker that's legal. It's supposed to not make as much money.