Jump to content

WTFMAJOR

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by WTFMAJOR

  1. So I haven't played in a little bit and I have recently started to play again but my max level gang is gone. Need some help on this one chief ~MajorSteam
  2. don't kick me again umbak ;-;
  3. I spent 15+ hours farming printers (15, all superclocked), mini printers(30), and processors(20) and made a total of 5 mil. The only viable option to make money is at the casino roulette table tbh, amd that's only when you get lucky.
  4. Hope to see you again soon! You're a chill dude, see ya later, stay safe!
  5. yikes sorry b
  6. Since Baljeet didn't close this post, ill go ahead and close it.
  7. Peace out man.. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do in the future (ignore Azurion). You're a friend to me, and i've been glad to call you one even though we've had our differences in the past. See ya later man.
  8. lul. Quits the server because he gets told not to use the yoshi model in the rdm zone by tass and I, what a meme anyways, sad to see you go.
  9. https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.531944913.8717/raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg[/img]
  10. Scamming is allowed up to 1 million dollars in-game cash. Can't Help you on this one. https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/lbfBXHX4Cp1xxiexAT2ZZjToNJk=/0x0:459x459/920x0/filters:focal(0x0:459x459):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10838073/pogchamp.png[/img]
×
×
  • Create New...