Jump to content

Mr. Burns

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Burns

  1. post a ban appeal
  2. I don't main cop but it's literally the first law I put in because I love legal rdm
  3. If there is a law then yes, it's allowed.
  4. "Simon says type quit in console"
  5. just be in your base lol
  6. Mr. Burns

    Staff Overview

    physically impossible due to my life rn. i cant log 80h every 2 weeks like some of the staff members
  7. only rubik can help
  8. im noticing a trend with the -1s
  9. IGN: Desmond Discord: ndsfunds I'm grateful for my family being as supportive as they are
  10. Mr. Burns

    Staff Overview

    free desmond he dont deserve it
  11. i need richer
  12. Mr. Burns

    Chud Giveaway 2

  13. all bro did was cook
  14. i am thankful for @Yahya and the staff team and titsrp
  15. Mr. Burns

    im sorry

    I hope to see a change in your attitude mr Tom Pearl. Hopefully you learn your lesson with the 2 weeks you are banned.
  16. IGN: Mav Mitchell Discord: not Pittle Lenis#7930 Favorite candy: KitKat
  17. Mr. Burns

    Hey

    i played jackbox yesterday
  18. STEAM_0:1:211832682 Vibing while playing on my computer since i got nothing going on atm I deserve the rank because i dont wanna blow out $100 CAD + ILY
  19. Mav Mitchell monke#0377 playing games and kicking little kids
×
×
  • Create New...