Jump to content

newest player

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by newest player

  1. A very scuff tutorial on how to enchant weapons in on TitsRP. made in singleplayer :P
  2. Woooooow toxic
  3. Server is shit as always but with even more soft ass snowflakes.
  4. Reminds me of a dude I used to know. Think his name was hoodie or something.
  5. No clue either. And I agree it should be vip only.
  6. I fail to see how saying to free someone is bringing hate to staff. If literally any other player were to do the dumb shit that our group does they might be banned, sure but at least they’d be given a chance to defend themselves. This is why you’re biased. Not letting someone show their evidence before any decision is made. You are the perfect example of how staff members should not do their job. And now let’s see if I get banned for voicing my opinion. The reason people openly talk about you and your decisions is because they want to see something done about it. It’s not a secret that you have had several reports on you and those don’t just come from nowhere. These people really had big enough issues with you to take the time from whatever they were doing and to write a whole thread trying to get done what we all want. For you to be demoted. These reports no matter how numerous they are, are always shot down. That my friend is why people behave the way they do. Not because they want to start drama for no reason, but because the want to see something done since clearly the forums isn’t doing anyone any favors. edit: some meaningful words.
  7. Frisco#0001
  8. Raiding is a part of the game. It isn’t targeting just because nobody likes you. Get over it.
  9. that aint what he was sayin, he was saying it hurts him for other reasons.
  10. Yes pls bring back blood
  11. Approximately a minute and a half ago, I was in a vc with yoshe dammed one and MajorSteam. Yoshe Had known the state I live in and where I work. Yoshe asked for my name and Major gave it to him effectively allowing yoshe to use this information to find exactly the the place of work and could use it to have me fired. I told major not to give him my name and he did anyways. Now using the information yoshe has could effect my career in life when people ask why I was fired so sexual harassment. this is a meme.
  12. When is the forum logo going to be updated
  13. Shut up Watermelone
  14. Then update it Watermelone
  15. Lmao wood and metal for 1k
  16. L. L.
  17. faggot
  18. n o -Fisko
×
×
  • Create New...