Jump to content

newest player

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by newest player

  1. mentally unwell. stay away

  2. Hello guys, I’m new to darkrp and had a few questions, hope that’s okay: - Do I actually need to advert raid? I saw someone say it’s a rule, but that seems really dumb if I’m just trying to play tactically. Like would you advertise a crime irl? - Is there a way to turn off the NPCs or something? They keep talking and I can’t hear actual players half the time. - Why does the server feel kinda… pay-to-win? Like I joined and there’s people flying around with armor and guns I can’t afford or fight against. - Also random question but is there a reason this server has so many furries? Not judging or anything I’m just genuinely confused if that is part of the theme or something. Any help is appreciated! Please be nice to me, hope to see you guys around!
  3. There is smoke coming out of my ears i’m so angry. my face is turning red im so angry. how dare you put me that low
  4. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
      • 3
      • Like
      • Haha
  5. Hello Edward. Nice to see you again. how is your boyfriend
  6. Banger Map +1
  7. Military Camp Map (Video) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eDWBys3mgklh3/d1337sfpESse?invite=cr-MSx5V0ssNTQ1NTE1MDYs (Download) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741395360567787561/954201201728188436/military_campv2.txt
  8. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dUXrBHL7BmdaN/FmOGcE3jVPQH?invite=cr-MSxMR2QsNTQ1NTE1MDYs (Video) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323337974957867018/951942909865898014/shipmentv2.txt (Download)
  9. add
  10. STEAM_0:0:156203034 Crying in the shower As Tass said, "IVe BEeN On THe seRVeR SiNCe 2017 I dEsERvE tHE RAnk!"
  11. FedRiTS
  12. Caramel? lmao I bet you like sunny d too
  13. Big ass if you wanna wait a bit I’ll add 10m to the giveaway will give more players a chance to enter it too up2u tho
  14. You seem to do just fine with only a disguise swep.
  15. I try to like... do something if I say I'm going to.
  16. A very scuff tutorial on how to raid on TitsRP. made in singleplayer :P
  17. Proof? right here rn post link
  18. You fool! This is just a suggestion post to rename weapon forges in disguise!
×
×
  • Create New...