Mr. Peanut Butter
Member-
Posts
1917 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18 -
Steam ID
76561198293995276 -
Gametracker
Mr. Peanut Butter -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter
-
jew is an admin still even tho they have yet to be seen
-
aaaayyyyyy sugar used my idea lul. good looks fam and thanks booper and panda for helping to keep the list accurate
-
I can confirm blacnova has been on every day for several hours a day. steve I have seen a couple times I would say kinda active is fair for his for now
-
thanks for saying this in such a coherent way, I was getting too heated to do so and probably seemed like a dick I should also mention that personally I only do this at times that there is mass crime and little to no cp presence in the area, making it dangerous for not only myself, but everyone else as well if I leave my position and move to the ground to chase and arrest someone when I could end the threat and stay on guard immediately.
-
I was afraid. So very afraid to do tis
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Drakos's topic in Videos / Screenshots
accurate meme -
Blocking Changing to CP during Revolt
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Lord Cursed's topic in Discussion
there is a thread for suggestions... -
boi. bind r "say /invholster"
-
Tell them if they need help to ask me to train them. I will make sure they are llistening.
-
Well this is the list for STAFF. Respected are just people who been on the server for a while and are known. They aren't really meant to do staff duties. That is the reason why they aren't on here. Pretty sure respected are demoted staff. No, Respected are people who been on the server for a while. So basically trusted by people. Well then how come Piklas, Moist, and Peanut got it who all happen to be demoted staff? There are also Respecteds who were never staff at all. The reason why is unknown to me. However I have my Mod rank back so if you wanna re add me go ahead. I will also be reworking the list starting in January after all the holiday mess but for now you can keep this one updated.
-
UPDATE #6 > Added 'Encounter' to Terminology Section > Added Speed SWEP and Bat Claw to Recommended Equipment > Updated 'Lethal Force' part of Department Policy > Updated some terms in Fine Guidelines > Added the new CP Jobs to Special Classes > Added Skywatch section for future editing > Fixed some less than noticeable grammar and formatting > Removed the [Official] tag since sugar unstickied all the Guides :'c
-
I membah! that was god awful I'm so happy with the new slogs menu that he made
-
do it as a hobo you also get "playing as hobo, I got you" and "playing on server not as cc"
-
well since its a dick size argument now I'll have you know that when *I* joined the server, you couldn't spot a staff with binoculars. there was no such thing as a sit damnit you had to forum report that shiz
-
the server isn't exactly desperate for staff right now but yeah the main reason is there are very few admins available to do the work necessary to accept a bunch of apps, get in contact with those people and get them in game while they are on, promote them all, and organize their training or even do it themselves if they have to.
-
So As a T-Mod How to we get peoples bans extended?
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to TheDavid's topic in Discussion
@OP If there are Moderators online with you, simply put Extend and for how long in the ban and ask them to extend it either in adminchat or otherwise. If they don't respond or there are none online, take note of their steamid's and what they did and how long you need them banned and forward the list to a Mod or Admin and they will tatake care of the rest. You can get someone's steamid by right clicking any of their logs example ban: you banned soandso for 24 hours (Mass RDM | Extend 7d) -
its a touchy subject because to the hobo, he has followed all the rules given to him, but it is basically minging and obstruction of a major area
-
karma for your sins
-
have fun keeping track of all that lulz
-
gay and homophobic. that must be tough to cope with
-
reported on roblox forum
-
bad gay fish. bad
-
I don't see any use of a fading door at all. all I see is him shooting through a fence
-
Sugar delivers. He is always open to new ideas and can cone up with great compromises for things that aren't fully possible. we love sugar but we also love the great Lord of Fire r-r-r-rra- ra ra ra ra ra
-
So you may have noticed I haven't been on the server in a few days. This is mainly because I don't feel well. It's not that I'm busy or don't have time to get on the server. It's just that every time I have a good opportunity to get on the server I just can't. I just don't feel any desire to do so. I'm in a lot of pain physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and I have been unable to focus on much of anything. All I really have been driven to do lately is eat and sleep. I'm sorry if my absense has affected anyone.