Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. give yoooooabear your spot as admin
  2. If I am correct on what you're saying, The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class? Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept? I'm pretty sure you can demote cop cc like kman1265 Nah dog demoting custom classes, from what I heard and if I am incorrect do let me know, isn't allowed because it's their class. If they were a regular cop class, like a swat, then they can get demoted because they are actually being a no-no on the job, and someone else can take their place. But for a custom cop class, it's your class, and getting demoted off of it and having to wait sometime to get back on it when no one is going to take it except you is a big no no. I hope this actually makes sense though I am bad at explaining shit. it's different with cop cc because their job Iis still cop, so if they are deemed to be bad at their job they can be demoted or fired, especially since they work for the city and the mayor. if your "custom job" is a loli or some shit, that's not a job with an actual purpose, and therefore there would be no valid rp reason to fire them.
  3. I said he should make the assassin have the COP tag to be confusing. he never saw it tho
  4. !unfun !revolt Play something else for a bit also https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=175 also PD Raids, and a dedicated Mayor Assassin Job. but don't bother, I already told him all this. he can't be convinced. he would rather try to get staff involved than get better at playing the game.
  5. oh interesting actually, maybe the fired people could keep their weapons for that life
  6. I asked sugar and its not. if you have the talent and get cp revived you are still in rp
  7. welp, there's your problem... nah jk it's prolly this go to "my computer" folder, right click inside it, then click "properties" and tell me how fast is that one processor
  8. when gmod gets too real amd someone raids you irl rest in pepperoni
  9. I mean the poll is over "The vote will end in 2 weeks. Which will be the 26th at 11:59 PM."
  10. :'c no u... bully!
  11. this thread is fucking dead. rip
  12. I am an attention hound and nobody gives me shit for it. be nice to the kid, gotdamn.
  13. I don't think I need to say anything, you know what kind of person you are...
  14. the train should be faster to be actual useful as transport, but people do use it sometimes, usually as a way to hide from cops and stuff like that, which makes it interesting. But its kinda a choppy feel, its basically the half life 1 train. I would really like to see the beach get cleaned up as well. it looks fantastic but the barriers really irk me the wrong way. if its water you should be able to be submerged in it. invisible chunky walls in the water is kinda lame :\
  15. fake news. 44% of our members are active in our discord where they are closely monitored and communicated with on a regular basis. that leaves only 56% that are potentially... let's say "less qualified" to operate under our tag. not 70% and definitely not all them get banned.
  16. admins r gei
  17. I think you would need to have a consistent supply of something to form an addiction, or any at all for that matter.
  18. personal sit service. I will take ur every request for 5mil per hour buy now
  19. -_-. Cant I just be left alone 0.0 not here, no. lol
  20. cause Democracy
  21. Dindu has the most sits followed by me :c until he eats my dust c;
  22. Hours played: 2000+ (only shows around 500 on new server) Vote: For Reason: Walter is basically the only admin that sets a good standard for such a position. All the other admins are pushovers, never play, and/or subtly abuse their position. We need more admins like Walter. People who can be serious and not play no bullshit, but is still friendly to those that deserve it. We need people that are overall friendly but not afraid to call you out for being a dumbass and put you in your place. This person may or may not be me. I appreciate all the votes for me to become admin, it means so much to me that out of so many dozens of staff my name is mentioned repeatedly, however, the position of admin is currently a joke and doesn't mean as much to me as the consideration for it. I don't care if I ever get admin, I love being a moderator and all I can really hope for is to never be stupid enough to lose that because I love the position and don't really have much else going for me in my life. But if we do get more admins, just make sure they aren't dummy dumb or someone who will immediately just fuck off for 6 months at a time until someone needs to be demoted or something. (looking at you dindu 0.o) jk I still luv u dindu... but seriously
  23. booper hopping staff
×
×
  • Create New...