Mr. Peanut Butter
Member-
Posts
1917 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18 -
Steam ID
76561198293995276 -
Gametracker
Mr. Peanut Butter -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter
-
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
You should know better than to say "if its not in MOTD I can do it". However as I already said I am not sure whether it is or is not allowed, I think it requires more discussion at this point. I only banned him because I was told to ban him. Other staff disagreed, but did not unban him or tell me to, so he can make an appeal at any time, as I recommended he do, and I'm sure he could be unbanned. But I'm not just gonna do it because you want me to. -
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
I also should clarify with piklas before he gets too salty that I am not the one that has a problem with any of this. I still had an interesting exchange of gunfire with skrtskrt. I don't personally mind that much because I am not so terrible at the game to where every time something happens I blame it on the other player. The issue for me is that it causes a lot of complaints in the community as a whole, that is partially on me to deal with. I used to have stealth camo before it was bush camo. I never really used it to raid or anything I just thought it was cool. But I don't personally mind fighting someone doing this. I just get tired of hearing everyone saying "that's fucking bullshit" and objectively, it IS sort of bullshit that they have to deal with so many tryhards doing it on a regular basis. 1. I can and will speak about whatever the fuck I want to, I live in USA bitch. 2. I am speaking more in defense of the larger community as a whole that is affected by this. I personally don't really mind, but I can see that objectively it is pretty ridiculous to have these be able to be combined to where someone is basically unnoticeable and near impossible to hit. I don't see how we are opposed if this is the case. -
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
I actually do raid quite often and I do it with standard CP tools that everyone has access to without spending a bunch of money. Very rarely I may use a lockpick or blowtorch. If you feel like you need all those crutches to raid, you must just be really garbage at the game without them. I know for a fact that you specifically will just bomb entire bases with multiple C4. the fact that it costs you a lot of money or whatever sounds more like a pay to win than a gamble if it basically guarantees your victory and you do it every time. I think the camo on its own would even be okay since you can sort of see it on most models and it doesnt change your hitbox, although I don't get why you can't just have bush camo like everyone else so its somewhat noticeable. When its hard to tell where the shooter is halfway into a gunfight and then you are like "OH hes right there", its not good imo. The small talisman might be okay on its own if you only used one and didn't stack them, but it doesnt make sense to me to allow them when small models are not supposed to raid, because its the same issue, even if its "created by sugar" it creates the same exact problems and complaints that I was trying to get rid of by suggesting that change the first 2 times. (Small models were not allowed in the server at all for a while.) I think it's the fact that people are stacking multiple of them and using them in combination that is irritating most people. I do not not yet confirmation if it is or is not allowed, but when multiple people are complaining about it, its my job as staff to come up with a solution, as in silver's case. Also with that as a precedent and having asked in staff chat what I should do with skrtskrt, I was told by Doc to ban him. Other staff disagreed after it was already too late, and skrt has yet to appeal, which I recommended he do since I am unsure where the line is between allowed and not allowed for these. Also not important, but that skinny charred dude is called charple. burned man is the fallout mummy looking character -
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
https://imgur.com/gallery/owIoVoa you guys are real mature downvoting the imgur post like I actually give a shit XD -
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
^^^ I think even if the talismans were designed to help in raids, I don't don't think they were meant to be stacked or used together like that. Also there is no noticeable difference between how the talisman camo is and how it used to be, especially on the charple model. Surely you don't think I'm so stupid that I don't know why people do this kind of stuff. Some of you play this game WAY too competitively and will do whatever it takes to always have the advantage over others. whether it is abusing a tiny bug, exploiting certain features, loopholing rules, or keeping quiet about a ridiculously OP swep or gun. for fuxks sake you have piklas fighting for it then you know its not good. I don't understand why you have to cling on to your crutches so tightly. I used to not be good at the game and played jugg mostly because I had no CCs to combat other CCs. Jugg was deemed unfair and it was nerfed to shit. Small models raiding was deemed unfair, and so now small models can't raid. You can't possibly think its fair to be the size of a normal models shin and almost entirely invisible and also raid. let it go. If you don't believe me how bullshit it is give me a few minutes and I will give you some screenshots. -
The Better Stealth/Reduced Size Tailsmen need Nerfed
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bunziix's topic in Videos / Screenshots
+1 I am pushing for this as well. it doesn't make any sense to have small models not be able to raid, but tiny invisible people is fine? I don't think so. -
for real. also good luck getting people to give enough of a crap to push through all those ranks
-
I set it to " Huddy". best i can do for now. hope that helps
-
its definitely a feminine quality but they dont really HAVE to be gay.. I would assume most of them are very gay. I'm more impressed that someone actually knows what a trap is instead of confusing them with trannies and futa.
-
I'm back and better than ever
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussion
do you also have alien laser eyes? -
Whoa you wanna go bro fight me 1v1 for glory only sudden death no clothing. Let’s go then When I get done with you, your asshole is going to look like ground zero Whoa you wanna go bro fight me 1v1 for glory only sudden death no clothing. Let’s go then I'll get the popcorn I want a front row seat Be careful the first row is a splash zone thats why its the best >.>
-
Whoa you wanna go bro fight me 1v1 for glory only sudden death no clothing. Let’s go then I'll get the popcorn I want a front row seat
-
w u t
-
PM me on discord to appeal. I will have to look back and see what you got banned for and then discuss it with other higherups. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you think it looks good. However, I can't take all the credit. This is a modified version of Pigergast's original thread for TheDD which has been closed since he is less active due to IRL concerns.
-
UPDATE #7 > Added some new terms to Terminology Section > Added Sugar Logs as an item in Standard Equipment Section since police (and other) logs are now viewable by all users > Edited Communications Section to link TheDD's Discord instead of Zello. > Renamed Department Policy Section to Use of Force Spectrum > (Kind of) Updated Fine Guidelines Fine Amounts
-
https://i.imgur.com/qXkJfIF.jpg[/img] Started March 2017 Informational and Recruitment Info Welcome to the Official Informational and Recruitment Thread of TheDD. Here you can find all basic information about TheDD and how to become a Member. Basic Information Gang Level: 57 Member Count: 134 [align=center]Specialization: Civil Protection [/align] Qualities: Police-Style Rank System, Joining Incentives, RP Events, CC's for Officers, Memes Who are we? The Diamond Dogs (TheDD) is the server's top cop gang filled with passionate CPs who enjoy being the authority of Downtown. We strive to promote well-being and goodness and also having some casual fun as cops in a more diverse and competent fashion than in the CPD alone. Why should you join us? We are the leading Police Group in the city with a competitive level and vast amount of resources. Our competitive level means many benefits and perks for you to make use of during your time in TheDD. TheDD is also quite lenient in terms of rules and code of conduct. By joining TheDD, you are joining an organized police force with the goal of keeping Downtown Tits in order, a police force that has the resources to expend and the experience to make sure each PD raid is a raid that fails, and a police force that, at the end of the day, wants everyone to have fun being a cop. Some of our qualities that set us aside from other organized groups in the city is our Police-Style Rank System, Joining Incentives such as Bonus Pay, RP Events, CC's for Officers, and the best Memes of any TitsRP-related site. How does one join? Interested CPs are required to join our discord ( https://discord.gg/g48PSA7) and apply in the #member_applications channel. If you don't have Discord, you are missing out and should get it here: https://discordapp.com/download . Do note, we require very little to join us other than a passion for Policing and a teeny tiny drop of maturity. The information in the application (as seen below) is just for us to get to know what kind of person you are and if you are competent enough of a CP to represent TheDD Police Group. You're 99% likely to get accepted if you put some effort into it. Basic Info In-Game Name: Steam Name: Steam ID/Profile: Hours on Gmod: Personal Info How often are you Active as CP? [align=center]Are you interested in Police IRL? Why do you like playing as CP?[/align] Why do you want to Join TheDD? How many hours can you be active per week? What other Groups/Gangs have you been in? Have you read and understand our policies? Scenarios 1. You are on Patrol and hear money printer sounds coming from nearby, what do you do and why? 2. You see a subject walking around with an illegal firearm in Public, what do you do and why? 3. You notice a CP helping a criminal/committing crimes, what do you do and why? 4. You find a subject who is suspected of murdering another citizen, what do you do and why? 5. You pass someone on the street and later find out that they have a bounty, what do you do and why? Disclaimer: While there are definitely very incorrect and very correct answers, they will be judged mostly on effort, not on how proper your exact knowledge of the topic is, so just do your best. If you need assistance filling out an application form due to medical issues or other special needs, please contact @Officers to assist you with it. In some cases we can do a verbal application to accommodate you. DIAMOND DOGS POLICIES CODE OF CONDUCT Be Civil [align=center]TheDD isn't a place for you to flame around. Treat others with respect and try to resolve internal conflicts in a peaceful manner. In extreme cases, such as harassment and sharing personal information when you don't have a person's consent, expulsions may be delivered. [/align] Respect the server's rules Being in TheDD doesn't mean you're exempt from the server's rule. Follow it like you normally would. OFFICER-SPECIFIC Follow the Punishment Policy! [align=center]It is the most important thing that any officer must know and if you don't follow it, you will be demoted or even kicked from the gang, no question asked [/align] Don't abuse your power [align=center]I can't stress this enough. DON'T ABUSE YOUR POWER!!!! This includes using your position as an Officer to threaten to kick a fellow member for malicious reasons(i.e you don't like him) Being an officer is about helping the gang, not being entitled to special treatment and think you're superior than everyone. You aren't. [/align] Report who you recruited or kicked in the #membership_changes section of the Discord [align=center]Remember to follow the pinned format. All kicks that are not reported in Discord will be deemed invalid and the kicked member will be reinvited if they wish to be [/align] PUNISHMENT POLICY Don't do the staff's job for them Officers are simply that, officers. They are not staff, they don't enforce the server rules, they are just there to invite and lead people in RP situations, and also kick when really necessary. When a member broke a server's rule, PLEASE don't feel the need to add insult to injury and kick them out of the gang. They probably already got a slap on the wrist by staffs. People makes mistakes. That's what makes people, people. Remember that TheDD is a gang filled with people, and they will make mistakes that is either intentional or unintentional. Only kick for serious offenses listed below >Continuous harassment of gangmates >Intentionally Targeting gangmates for kidnaps or KOSing them for crimes when not CP >Revealing personal information of gangmates without their permission >Serious rule breaking such as mass rdm, trying to crash the server, you get the idea >Permabanned members >Other offenses that are not listed here that can be interpreted as serious PAYMENT POLICY Serving for TheDD is voluntary work, and you are not forced to be CP all the time. However we do try to encourage CP work by making it more diverse, engaging, and realistic. So, one way of doing that is that TheDD Operatives that participate in our programs and operations more frequently will be offered Bonus Payments based on Pay Periods for showing effort and engaging in these activities with us. Members will be given a $20,000 per hour salary each week if they participate in our optional #cp_sign-in_sign-out channel while they are active as CP. There is also a ranking system based around this system and those select few that prove their worth and reach Officer will recieve a significantly larger Salary of $30,000 per hour. [align=center]GANG RELATIONS POLICY [/align] TheDD's view on gang relations is one of cooperation and peace. We strive to make new allies and our objective overall is to keep a stable Downtown. However, this doesn't mean that we're avoiding conflict. If problems escalate and can't be solved with diplomatic means, we're ready to be defend downtown to those that threaten the safety of the people. [align=center]To request an alliance, one can simply PM me, reply to this thread, or post on TheDD's Discord. LEAVE POLICY TheDD has a pretty lenient attitude about leaving/resigning. You aren't "binded" to TheDD the moment you join it and you can leave whenever you feel like. You won't be exiled like what other gangs do and are free to return whenever you want. However, Officers who leave TheDD and come back after a long period(1 month+) may need to start over as a member, and returning members will need to reapply. Anyone who left TheDD to join any hostile gang that is tracked by TheDD are subject to instant Application Denial, despite any credentials or history they may have, for Security purposes. [/align] ROSTER Directors: Bill Cosby, Pigergast, Mentor Peanut Butter Executive Officer: Pipathur Officers: Cold Testicles, DannyTheDumbBoi, Genkki, Kamala Gekido, ForgottenShadow, MadlyKillBot, Makoto, Mr. Smiles Majors: Walter The Assaulter, Whitelace Captains: n/a Lieutenants: Lazerus Sergeants: CptLAN, Husky Booty, Marcel, Pete Peterson, Slightly Salty Corporals: CeeJay, Chillax, Thefakest, YahBoi Privates: AbsorbedHallow, BigTiddiedGothGirls, Chris Hansen, ClickToDisplay, Crawford, Daegos, Foxtrot, Highlifemiller, IPug, Jomba Juice, LouseyPickle, Mr.freeze, Nuker Meme 27, Sharingan Frank, SmokePurpp, Superman(Clark Kent), Tips, Zeyon De Leyon Perks and Benefits Perks are the same throughout all gangs and can be checked ingame with !gangmenu, talents however are unique to each gangs. Our gang focuses on cop talents to give cops the most advantage against criminals Mascot of TheDD Hailey Mathers Paige (2009-Present) Our discord link is https://discord.gg/g48PSA7
-
growls
-
that house looks like some lazy redneck wanted to make a doghouse and gave up halfway through
-
holy cramoly its been a month already? human time is fucking weird man
-
phwew thank god its not a real mod app. who wants to do all that reading
-
i think he had too much to drink
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Danny (2)'s topic in Videos / Screenshots
That's Rigbe's secret. You can't tell if he's drunk or not because he's always drunk. -
(Idea) New forum section for Suggestions?
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
that seems fair -
looks more like prop block/building in the street to me.
-
wait, so you're saying people can have fun RPing if they actually... try? hmmmmm....................... BURN THE LYING WITCH!!!
-
why would you have your own imagination when sugar can just do it for you?