Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. I'm just a nibba wit a rocket launcher
  2. thems is fightin words, bwoy How much does it sell for and will it kill me if i consume it hopefully I'm not selling it I'm giving it to you, and I guess there is only one way to find out.
  3. how bout I give you a potato
  4. I don't think he would wipe your data unless "only a little bit" was actually a significant amount
  5. the original 2 vehicles were fine for months Its the new vehicles that cause issues
  6. https://imgur.com/a/jJJyP sugar's subtle way of saying "its not happenin" <3
  7. and also that they are retarded lol
  8. I love getting yelled at by gmod SJWs
  9. common sense doesn't exist
  10. how’d i get staff then Lol! You are a very nice guy! wrong. he actually got staff by flirting with everyone and sending nudes. and licking my peanut butter before sucking sugar's toe.
  11. •don't be a cunt. people want staff that are mature, respectful, and preferably friendly. If you're that guy that makes staff sigh, growl, or look away every time you talk to them, your chances of becoming staff are about as good as your chances of not dying to rdm for a week straight.
  12. no but I can make u a sandwhich
  13. 0.0 I just showered! Oh wait. I forgot my soap was a potato! ah well it'll get ya every time c;
  14. you smell llike a potato
  15. u r dumb
  16. make the buttons say "report a player for rdm" "ask in ooc why I was killed" and the one they push "revenge rdm"
  17. all teh souls are belong to us
  18. ur a bad
  19. you are being too critical. scamming over 1 mil is not allowed I dont think he's stupid
  20. This is a cheapout you guys need to see the live presentation thats where the money making happens
  21. please direct me to the nearest speed swep dealer Adrenaline that's not the same thing Just how do speedsweps counteract a juggernaut???????? Literally arguing to keep an overpowered class because cc' s have a swep to move around the map and not allowed to use in to. How about making minigun a weapon not allowed in rp ? 1. this was a meme post and you ruined it. You're literally Buzz Killington right now. no one wants that energy here... 2. I never said that. That is not the premise of my thoughts on the matter. I was not arguing with anyone. That's a completely different conversation referring back to one that was had in staff chat earlier. 3. BOI! Have you ever played... ummm... what was it called? Oh. Basically ANY OTHER SHOOTER GAME??? Once you mow down 20 people like it's nothing they gotta send the juggernaut(s) in. Its the boss fight man, your time to shine, or have all the shiny bullets pierce you as you struggle to do damage cause u r bad mmmkay. You should be thankful there is only one jugg and unlimited CCs. You can't see the advantage, really? You Elitist prick. (prickly like a pickle) (also jugg has been nerfed already you ungrateful elf)
  22. please direct me to the nearest speed swep dealer Adrenaline that's not the same thing
  23. please direct me to the nearest speed swep dealer
×
×
  • Create New...