Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. The reason CP have lockpicks in the first place is because of me, so it wouldn't be fair to shoot down your suggestion. But I will inform you how we got them in the first place since I don't actually think you were there. It used to be that kidnapping did not actually strip you or make you unable to console kill, at the time it only made you unable to access inventory until death. People abused that fact and would kill themselves or their kidnappers with little to no concern. Obviously this was ruining the RP for kidnappers, albeit there were a thousand of them back then, so pick and choose. Anyway, When the complaints rolled in heavy, it started to become warnable as an FRP to escape kidnap like that. But it was soon pointed out that you were not stripped of your equipped items in the hotbar. And so for some time after that, all players were allowed to use their gear that was equipped on their person, mostly for classes that spawn with equipment. This too became problematic, as it was seen as unfair for classes that do not have equipment and even more so being that CC was on the rise and they generally spawn with a lot of stuff. That's when it was finally changed to where kidnapping would strip players of not only their inventory, but also all of their equipment, and the ability to console kill for the next 5 minutes. Let's just say, that CPs were outraged that they would now be rendered completely useless in the scenario of a kidnap. I mean, I guess that's sort of the point, but at the same time since, given their special role, CPs, including myself, would argue that CPs should be more capable of dealing with a kidnap situation than a civilian and thus it was decided by our lord Sugar that a good compromise would be a hidden lockpick that CP can physically only use if/when they get captured, because they are "trained personnel" (for rp purpose only of course, as everyone knows most CPs are trash) and should know how to escape and not be so helpless in that scenario. and so he immediately implemented it. I see this a lot: people calling stuff that CP has "unfair". But I guess they are not understanding that that is sort of the whole point of CP, is to have an advantage over civilians in order to be able to enforce the laws. I don't see anyone calling Staff OP when its the same basic concept but on steroids. Staff has a clear advantage over both. If you take too much power away from authority figures, then the rules/laws will not be able to be efficiently enforced. If rules/laws cannot be efficiently enforced, there is no point in having them because everyone will just break them knowing that little to nothing can be done about it. Or as I like to phrase it: "without enforcement of the rules, there are no rules." irl do police not have the upper hand? js
  2. That's sexist
  3. haters gonna hate
  4. Questions below are one liners What is your in-game name? The Honorable Reverend Rabbi Imam Saint Dr. Sir His Holiness His Honor Chairman General Grand Marshal Supreme Commander Deputy Head of State, Mr. Peanut Butter What is the link to your steam profile? www.notaniplogger.net How old are you? at least 1.15 I'm not sure exactly probably at least 140 in dog years. Convert that to sugar years and I should be young enough to yell at people for knowing the rules since I clearly don't. How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? 9007 Will you continue playing while your admeme application is still up? yes, but when it is accepted you will never see me again until the full moon comes out and I need more child sacrifices to keep my howl nice and loud Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? yes but I'll just do everything through my special admeme menu so that everyone just thinks I'm afk Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? no! heck those potato eaters! I only plan to not play on THIS server. Have you read the moderation guidelines? yeah like 5 years ago when they were in vanilla form Do you have a good understanding of the rules? only outdated ones that no one cares about Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? yes I have one but I will type everything I say to stay professional cause talking to kids makes you talk like a kid Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? clearly not, ALL I DO is abuse lower ranksQuestions below are 2 - unlimited liners Why do you want to be a admeme on this server? memerator just isn't enough for me I would love that succulent power to make up rules so that I can permaban all my arch nemeses What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept? I have all the best, outdated memes, and I don't have kids of my own to not laugh when I say them repeatedly Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff? I am currently the Head Memerator and I am still staff cause I do my daily abusing as soon as I get on to the moment I get off Would you like to be trained as a trial admeme before-hand or do you think you're ready for full admeme? Why? I will take full admeme cause who will stop me? I can just ban you all amiright?Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions) A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? kick the player who snitched cause thats gay and then I !goto the baser and steal all the stuffs Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? permaban player x because he's clearly a crybaby and he's just gonna spam it if I leave him to his own devices Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? I tell him the first, most disrespectful thing I can think of and then ban the dummy for thinking staff will help him 3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? I set up a bind that teleports all 3 of them, then I do /jugger and spawnkill them until they ragequit because they need to stop being childish A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? I ignore the sit and disconnect cause 5 sits is WAAAAAYYY too much for an admeme. I'll see you in a month, noobs.
  5. necromancer isn't meant to be a practical job, it's meant to be obnoxious. We may have a paramedic class at some point in the future however
  6. UPDATE #5 > Added [Official] to the title. Thanks for pinning me Senpai Neko! > Added "Custody", "Bounty", and "District" to Terminology Section > Changed some minor grammar no one should even notice so disregard this change > Updated Bounty Hunting Section
  7. The vent is being made so you have to deal damage to it. If it's not shot then it can't break like it has to be shot with a gun? or what? ik it'll sound dumb to haters, but I used to play a prison escape game on roblox and the way they did it was you had to have sledgehammer to break either a vent to the roof or a toilet to get to the sewer and it switches which toliet it is and takes several hits to break it and each hit is very loud and distinguishable. that way it's definitely possible but not super easy.
  8. in 9007 years oh yeah I guess that would be a good compromise seeing as how it could just be an off and on problem on occasion with players comcoming and going etc, so only make it illegal when it's a problem. Good thinking PLEASEGIVEMEACOPCAR Oh yeah I was thinking that the park looks really nice but will likely be underused so maybe make the park the new spawn and open up the old spawn area for actual use as part of the city? one issue I see could be people spawn killing but at ththe same time it will be a lot harder to prop block it so it has a sort of balance
  9. I'm also worried that with so many potentially great places to babase in the underground that so many people will base underground that the surface will start to feel empty. maybe make city jobs that can work down there like on the train or and maybe something else idk what but anyone else it should be illegal to be down there and cp can do routine sweeps of the sewers for criminal activity just a thought
  10. ACCEPTED you seem like you will be a great addition to the group. You may change your name to include AWS Recruit Changelog 9/2/17 • Complete Reformat • Removed Dark Carnival from Protected Groups • Added Black Hand Emergency Response Team to Protected Groups • Moved covenant slayer from Recruits to Apprentices • Added Marksy, ParallelBear, and Michael Bay to Recruits
  11. good job, you've done it
  12. it has a lot of comedic aspects yeah but it's more philosophical than anything else
  13. How are you in my gang with this opinion BANNED BANNED BANNED
  14. but if not steve = yes steve does not resignation = yes resignation? ;0; :'c
  15. I have had the same thought. +1
  16. UPDATE #4 > Added Emergency to Terminology cause duh > Added Communications as its own Section since it's extremely beneficial to utilize. > Moved Vehicle Theft to Severe Offences in Fine Guidelines since vehicles cost around the same amount of money as a maximum Severe Offence fine. > Updated Patrolling Section > Updated Collecting Bail Section > Added more fancy lines, fuck yeah
  17. I've suggested it but sugar likes to give them a chance at least if there is an irrational child mod, his anger will eventually burst and he will be demoted fast
  18. my doge is your son??
  19. Neko you potato eater this isn't a real report can a man meme? ggeez As I said I still love to do sits as I feel I can do them rather efficiently with my investigative mind. The main issues I have is people asking me to do sits when I'm afk or I leave rp to take sits cause everyone is whining and then 20 minutes go by and no sits. so... and the main people complaining are the ones that spam the same "ar dee em halp" for a half hour until they ragequit... (cough cough OP cough)
  20. mods are mods because we put in our blood, sweat, and tears already. I did almost ALL the sits alone for how long? I think I deserve to be a bit more picky now that there's an actual staff presence at all. All these noo kidz complain that staff don't do anything, but a few months ago you couldn't spot a staff with binoculars so... If you are bleeding, sweating or crying because of roleplay you need to take a break for a while it's a figure of speech. stay in school please
  21. mods are mods because we put in our blood, sweat, and tears already. I did almost ALL the sits alone for how long? I think I deserve to be a bit more picky now that there's an actual staff presence at all. All these noo kidz complain that staff don't do anything, but a few months ago you couldn't spot a staff with binoculars so...
  22. "DO NOT call an admin for a single RDM, go talk to guy who killed you or ask in OOC why he killed you DO NOT call an admin without a specified reason. Ex: "ADMIN 2 ME PLZ" is not allowed "Hey admin, player x is mass RDMing right now, can you help out?" DO NOT call an admin for general questions, ask people in OOC or the forums DO NOT call an admin constantly. Spamming admin chat will have you kicked / banned DO NOT call an admin for moderator applications. Just apply on the forums DO NOT call an admin for a refund on weapons or money, we can not spawn weapons or money" -motd / Rules Also 1. Staff are not solely YOUR babysitter. If your specific sit isn't being taken it's because your report looks like dogshit or everyone is busy / unavailable. They could be too involved in an RP scenario to leave at the time (yes, we CAN play the game as well as staff), AFK, or busy with another sit or other sits already which may even be higher priority than yours. 2. I have a lot of times when I am trying to take sits like I actually want to do just sits and either none come in or they all get taken by other staff before I can get to them so I go back to RP. 3. And then when I'm in the middle of an RP or another sit, a sit comes up that I can't take at the time or people come up to me in person asking for help while I'm already doing something either a sit or an RP (don't do this to mods+ we don't appreciate it at all). OH YEAH and staff taking sits that involve them is a good thing. It still removes bad players that don't need to be here and it is much faster to do them because you already know what happened. We don't make money off of them either so I don't get your issue with that.
  23. ACCEPTED Changelog 8/26/17 • Moved covenant slayer from Full Visitors to Recruits
  24. well everything about you makes me cringe 12 times but you don't see me posting about it, except for now! lol #ROASTED You saying #ROASTED just made several people shudder in disappointment. rip
×
×
  • Create New...