Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. I think just Tunnel Snake is pretty good honestly, easy to say and remember
  2. I don't think so, but that would be cool. maybe someone will make one at some point.
  3. just come up with something that matches you
  4. wow it looked so different, but at the same time, not really much different
  5. Common sense rule got removed. It's common sense. Try getting some. Actually, yeah, I think they can't. There was a whole thread about that a few months ago. I'll try to find it. Edit: Couldn't find it. Regarding Mayors PM https://imgur.com/gallery/47RPi
  6. I see what you mean, but at the same time most people with a mastersword can probably afford 10k or just decline and do 2min in jail, which is the same as aos
  7. from my understanding, the whole idea of the mayor role is to mess around with the laws like that and if it is disagreed with you can just revolt and the laws are reset when he's dead
  8. ^ yepp what he said. you really only need the first link and the files that have black thumbnails, the rest might bog you down unnecessarily
  9. True some of the rules could be clarified better. when in doubt, ask sugar to clarify a rule via PM. BUT personally, I think that the rule thread should be completely reformatted to be easier to look at and understand for all players and more convenient for Staff and CP to reference in a short time. My idea is that there should be the name of the offence, a description of what the offence is, and a punishment all in one place. such as: Murder | The act of killing another person | $5k Fine-2min Jail and then for Staff-regulated rules it can be the same right underneath the others RDM | Random Death Match - The act of killing someone else with no RP reason | Warn-3d Ban ALSO I'm not saying you should remove the threads that have more description, I'm js this would help save a lot of time and effort for everyone who enforces or even just wants to understand the rules better
  10. Most of us, I'm sure, don't plan on having to be afk, but sometimes things pop up irl that have to be dealt with immediately despite how much we wanna hear you bitch about other minges. If you call a mod multiple times an hour, think about how many reports that is for staff and multiply it by 90. It's a lot easier to handle a sit that directly involves us than investigating a sit that had nothing to do with us. it does not show if a player is VIP when a report is filed, however if there is any bias towards VIPs, it's probably because they are better known on the server and / or known to be trustworthy, not BECAUSE they have VIP, but because they have obviously been around long enough and stayed out of trouble to have VIP in the first place, and have probably filed enough reports that several staff know or know of them and whether their sits are serious or not. and I highly doubt you have NEVER had a report claimed, unless your reports look like dog shit when you type them.
  11. I think it's probably the unicorn gun that shoots rainbows
  12. well they know how to raid so....
  13. it looks pretty cool I mighy try it
  14. I would only recommend lowering graphics settings if your pc is struggling to get fps because it can actually degrade performance to lower graphics on a good pc idk why I actually had to turn my graphics UP to get more frames, as they were cloud saved on low for my old pc.
  15. Kidnapping needs a nerf or some extra rules
  16. that definitely happens tho And they get introuble for it since your only goal for the job is to kill the single target. if they get caught yeah. I'm not here to argue with anyone I was just saying it does happen.
  17. that definitely happens tho
  18. Those are some great points sugar. Also, I would like to add that the player's perspective is always gonna be very different from the staff's perspective. It is really a quite complex system, moreso than I imagined before I was staff. It really does take a lot of thought and effort to be a good staff member. There is so much information in our face constantly. So maybe logging sits per session will help the staff who may not be trying as hard to try harder if they don't want demotion.
  19. Tingle was a tmod that was quite promising. However he got demoted due to fanboyism with lostinplace. A shame really oh wow. I wish it was me I watch his videos but I would not have let him misbehave while I'm around. I hope we get to see the video at least.
  20. yeah but everything is drama to you people you see it everywhere even when its not there. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong, if anything.
  21. Yeah same for me dindu I took less than normal too the last couple days, but I guess it was still enough to show that I'm helping people. Yesterday was crazy. Apparently LostInPlace hit the server like right after I logged off for dinner. I can't believe I missed that! Maybe I could have even helped stop the Crash if it was an in-game event. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
  22. Is that your discord name? I need the deliminator (ggodanubis#1234). huh? yeah its just ggodanubis idk what that word is oh wait. 4892
  23. DD Officer here can you add me? my username is ggodanubis
×
×
  • Create New...