Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. will take over? is taking over.
  2. idk it might have something to do with the ebola
  3. that laugh gave me ebola
  4. No it hasn't crashed since it was "fixed". But only time will tell. I am gonna let it run normally for 3 days. If it doesn't crash then I will confirm it as fixed well that's good to hear
  5. I love your posts <3 Yeah, I love my posts too. fucking egomaniac
  6. so when was the last crash? has it happened since these tests?
  7. I love your posts <3 XD derp
  8. there was a mod on and apparently it was allowed since the mod didnt do or even acknowledge the fact of the kill feed cause they were all breaking nlr on raiding that base. or maybe he just didnt wanna deal with it he was really tired. he did what he could. he stayed up till his eyes couldn't stay open anymore
  9. oh he did it again?? why is this not a report then?
  10. 0.0 I think I came...
  11. they just started working on it not too long ago
  12. it says "an error occurred please try again later" can you just do a link to the video instead of having the video in the post
  13. whenever sugar finishes making it
  14. it already is detailed enough to prove that meme wrong +1
  15. If you read what I wrote instead of selectively seeing what you want to out of my posts you would understand that I JUST said that they can't go back. I JUST said that in most cases, the revolters shoot first and either way are KOS regardless if you start a new life. as soon as you see them they are KOS. It's ALREADY in the rules, so nothing needs to be added. what I'm saying is that if someone is already breaking rules, adding more rules isn't going to stop that because it already exists. If you can't handle people breaking rules then don't fucking play because people are going to do it even if everything is against the rules. that's life. you're right, we SHOULDN'T have to work our way around a million obstacles to have a good experience but we do because that's how the world works. so get the fuck over it. if you call pd raid they can't so what's the issue? It's like you want the equivalent of calling pd raid on the whole city (or at least main street). I'm saying no, it's fine how it is. besides if you are revolting you want to kill cops right? cops coming back means more targets to shoot like I don't get what you want
  16. the problem with what you guys are requesting is that revolters KOS cops and they aren't gonna be paying attention to who has already died. so You're asking for an advantage over CP. you want to be able to do ! revolt, camp somewhere, and kill all the cp without them being able to fight you again. get over yourself
  17. no, it shouldn't. the revolters only purpose is to KOS CP so it would be near impossible for a CP to leave spawn after dying in a revolt until it's over. what if the all the CPs were to die and no one can find where the mayor is hiding? Indefinite NLR on the whole city? no thanks. no it's not and that's really not the point. and I understand what the complaint is I'm telling you that it's not a valid complaint. If someone is willing to NLR they're gonna do it regardless. edit: as for the tactic, take the advice or don't. just don't cry when relying on other people not breaking rules to RP gets you killed.
  18. NLR means "New Life Remembering". Basically what he is saying here is that, if in your NEW life, you encounter revolters AGAIN they are still KOS and you can still kill them. But don't just rush back to the RP you already died in, it has to restart or be a new one. You can't exactly make the whole map an NLR zone, so enforcing NLR during revolts would be impossible aside from any revolters PD raiding because I'm sure you know you can't go back to that. If you don't want someone to remember where you were, don't stay there. Anyone with any decent tactical experience can tell you that you need to move around, don't make yourself an easy target by camping. even snipers move around between shots sometimes.
  19. how did it get 500 votes?? lmao
  20. *punches musical* musical: "ugh. I can't believe you've done this." the end. idk you but you are shit! XD
  21. how do you change it?
  22. +1 for real copy of gmod (you peasant lol)
  23. My cousin said this admin false warned him for self defense but not the other person for also breaking a rule, and then kicked him 4 or 5 times in a row for asking questions regarding the sit because he was also kicked during the sit before knowing what was happening with it. he seems to not care to actually deal with situations, but just get them over with quickly and move on as if it's not important. That's all I'm gonna say tho because idk all the details in either case.
  24. ooh damn. I didn't know that, just about his attacks on the server on multiple accounts and his ranting on forums and shoutbox. This must be why they call that one npc zek cat?
×
×
  • Create New...