Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. [Trial Mod] Le Chance, is like a humpty dumpty little egg dude every time I've seen him. idk if it's HIS CC... but he definitely uses it
  2. Well you didnt know zek then, becuase he begged for -1 rep and then bragged about. I did actually, but I only knew him in-game. He was an alright Bounty Hunter/ kept to himself before all the drama that made him a meme.
  3. I think it's a good reference for how someone's general behavior is. I mean yeah, you can ask for rep, but I doubt anyone is asking for negative rep
  4. he doesn't need to make it pay to win, that's what it already is with his whole dilemma that's why this thread was created because if you get in a gunfight with an egg that's hopping all over the place and you look normal who do you think is getting shot more in that fight?
  5. seriously.. Le Chance is a fucking EGG. A FUCKING EGG like are you kidding?
  6. I think they want a follow up where you're eating the candy bar XD
  7. *how on Tits* Unfortunately you can't do this if it's frozen
  8. same why? You think someone is gonna go after that like 2 grams of weed when there's people out there with like a lifetime supply of EVERY drug
  9. Maybe just log off for a couple days and calm down, don't leave staff just because people are retarded assholes. they're like that down on the ground and also irl so you can't outrun it and you shouldn't try imo. but yo, you're 11???? wtf???? you seem really mature for your age for the most part. the occasional flip out can't be blamed entirely on you, everyone does that.
  10. What holiday is it, Hitler's birthday ? also my mom's birthday lulz
  11. sugar should finally add in Neko's original suggestion for a weeb job in honor of him becoming Head Admin. I'd play it it sounds fun. and also more stupid jobs that hilariously harrass people. I love to be a kidnapper or stalker when I get irritated with someone in particular instead of being salty.
  12. Agreed, I just thought some of the important parts might help a bit.
  13. I'm pretty sure that's his point
  14. I saw the ban appeal you posted. I was originally gonna post it in that thread, but I figured it might not be the best idea since it isn't completely relevant to your scenario, I wasn't there, and I'm not staff. It's not exactly shit-posting, but it is a bit opinionated. Here's my thoughts: Where does it say that specifically arresting a fellow officer is against the rules? Why is that assumed automatic RDA? I'm not on either side here because it seems there is no evidence either way. I just thought that bit was interesting because police are NOT above the law and I myself definitely will detain, and if necessary arrest, ANYONE that is abusing their role as a protector of civilization, although I do try to demote them first. And usually I only have to do this when there is no staff on. And before you rage at me for doing that, I'm not just gonna sit there and tolerate it and record it to report hours after its already over. Not meaning I won't do that also as I have been, I just prefer to look for ways to handle situations in the moment. Evil succeeds when good people do nothing. This is why irl we have thousands of videos popping up each year of police abuse and murder because nobody wants to put themself at risk to try and fight it BEFORE it becomes a tragedy. Except me apparently.. sorry for the rant. As for what happened according to staff, it does LOOK like Mass RDA, but based on your side of things, it SEEMS to me that it COULD be possible you were trying to re-arrest a bunch of escaped prisoners? But I have questions for you: • Were there a LOT of players on, or just a handful? • How many staff were on? a lot or a few? • Were the arrests all at the same time? • WHY WHY WHY did you LEAVE if you knew you were being reported?
  15. so I was on youtube and I discovered the best place for me to work irl... teh lulz are real. so many interesting things happening all at once constantly. I love it. It feels... familiar... somehow... agree? https://youtu.be/MtC-R4v9t0U
  16. did he say UNBAN everyone? like EVERYONE?? We'd never get the server back from the minges they'd all be banned again in a week lol
  17. wtf is this. gtfoh
  18. I would screenshot it because it is abusive for a mod to tell me quote "don't be racist in ooc" for casually saying "nigga" in a friendly way, and then for the same mod and others to start spamming the worse version in chat so badly that the log had it every other line
  19. are the nazi props yours? like I don't understand are you reporting yourself? btw there were mods using the word "n****r" full on multiple times in advert and ooc. if I see it again I'll screenshot it. the logs were full of it but my laptop won't screenshot for some reason. I think because the function keys are on other buttons.
  20. ""Well I have a really ****** computer"" and the car addons I use do not lag my game at all. Im not talking like full on cars. I'm talking like cars that don't take much to texture. Also I just found like the perfect map we could use for this server, since we are changing the map up. That's probably why you can't drive your car. I use the airtug ALL the time, there's nothing wrong with it at all, it drives really well if you do it correctly. One or more of these is likely your issue: • your PC is = a potato • your connection is = a potato, and the server isn't sending/recieving data to your client in real time because of it • your actual driving skills = potato, try not holding the controls down for so long, think of it like an actual vehicle. Regardless, +1 for at least 1 or 2 new "alright" vehicles, something simple that works, like what we have. But if any new ones are added, I demand a CP Car!!!
  21. Were you alerted to their presence in any way? or did they just bust in and merc you. Based on my understanding, they would need to Involve themselves somehow In an RP scenario in order to counter, for example, one cannot simply kill a CP who is detaining someone to help the detained person, however they CAN, if they make some kind of announcement in chat or voice chat, like "hey! why are you arresting my friend??" beforehand so that the CP would know that it was not simply an RDM. In YOUR case in particular, I'm not sure, because I don't know if raiding is considered RP, or if it's different, because you don't really have to base, but you do have to RP.
  22. I agree with the above
  23. I realy like most of the staff, though I am doubtful of one or two of the new tmods, which I will not name out of respect. I find the staff, when they are actually on the server, are usually very helpful for most active users.
  24. Bounties work kind of like Warrants. CPs have reasonable cause to detain someone with an Active Bounty and can fine them 10% of their Bounty. For example, if someone has a Bounty for 100,000, the CPD can fine them 10% of their Bounty, which would be 10,000. If they cooperate, the 10,000 is split between all On-Duty CPs and the CP can undetain them and clear their Bounty by setting it to 0. That's probably why they changed your payment to 1/10, which is actually more than CPs get paid because you're getting all of that money for yourself. And, to my knowledge, you get a Bounty from a CP because CPs create bounties, as well as some auto-logging for major incidents to keep it consistent.
×
×
  • Create New...