Mr. Peanut Butter
Member-
Posts
1917 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18 -
Steam ID
76561198293995276 -
Gametracker
Mr. Peanut Butter -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter
-
NO I called it I am da director. You will be there when I cannot director? damnit it's a game show isn't it? CONSPIRACY!!!!
-
damn lol that's some bs at least you got him.
-
Am I a good person? Why or why not? What do you like and/or dislike about me? It seems like there's a lot of people who really like me but also a lot of people who really don't like me, like there's no grey area just black and white. So I'm curious why. Idk how to do a poll, so please comment below a short statement answering the above questions.
-
why are you so awesome?? u deserve the good succ
-
this is gonna make raids interesting
-
I understand that completely and obviously there should be a priority level to consider when multiple reports are on. I'm just saying if they are the only ones in need of help at the time, why not take the sit?
-
lulz well anyway I'm down
-
wait which is it??
-
thanks c:
-
Take a look at this FOOL http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937425420 CONTEXT: I arrested someone and this guy runs in and calmy looks at me and starts gently placing the props, then got out his toolgun to stack them into each other so I froze him and banned him.
-
I think you're missing the point
-
[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to TitsRP's topic in Discussion
^^^ ikr I thought I did last time but I definitely did this time This could be a good way for the community to interact and come together. you could connect it to youtube and we can watch dank memes together XD I'm already not too keen having people kill their friends for the heck of it since if you allow that, they will get the idea that it's okay to do it anywhere which results in rdm infront of everyone else. Then someone calls saying they got rdmed..then it's a whole explanation on how they are friends..and this and that. Yeah I was thinking it could be like an actual closed off arena that clearly states people can kill inside it and not to enter if you dont want to die, because as you said people do this all the time anyway and I just think it would be a good way for people to test out the didifferent jobs without us having to ban them for mingeing because they didn't know they couldn't do this or that but the ultimate authoity is clearly yours so... yeah. Also when I thought of this I never envisioned such a beautiful map. I'm actually shocked by how good it looks. can we even run that? -
[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to TitsRP's topic in Discussion
Have a designated "Minge Area" Near spawn where people are allowed to RDM each other and test the stupid jobs and etc. maybe it could even be an arena type thing with different obstacles to take cover behind. have it be covered on all sides except the door which should be connected to spawn block so that there's no stray bullets and have a large, bright red sign that says "MINGE ARENA (YOU WILL DIE)" -
because if you do it right there's no issue. I've claimed a case where someone lost a shipment of weapons going through the floor asking me to get it back. There was no other cases available at the time and all I did was goto the player, explain that there is nothing I can do to get it back, and give them some money because this has happened to me as well when I was new and I understand. Sure, no clipping to look for more than likely isn't okay unless the staff who did it legitimately didn't already know there is no way to get it. If you don't help people when they take the time to write a report and you have no time for them it makes them feel like we don't care what happens to them and they might even get pushed far enough to not care about the server and start breaking rules. This probably wouldn't happen over a case like THIS, but it definitely happens more than it should.
-
roasted
-
im not new, but i heard zek is the owner? not sure xD. and my physgun and grav gun look like that cuz i customized them client side (doesnt do harm to the server). something like that haha XD and oh alright cool
-
I think duckie is new they don't know who zek is lol. btw why do your phy and grav guns look like that?
-
sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind. We've been waiting for cops to touch us.. Even to the point of adverting to them that we have printers and where we are keeping printer near walls to make sure cops would hear them but I never see any come by... If only cops raided us for once it would be a little more fun in all honesty good cp are actually pretty hard to come across and the ones we already have aren't usually on the same force (they are on duty at different times). plus, you guys are growing rapidly and outnumber us already. the time will come. We need more organization which the gang update can hopefully bring us. Newer CP are generally pretty terrible at raiding (thus why the theatre is always broken) and I would imagine your huge family, which is also usually in a kingdom or several megabases all the time, probably terrifies them just a little bit. Oh and btw on that note, City laws don't apply to the kingdom so most CP never touch kingdoms anyway even before all this.
-
sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one. Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the Leblancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying) LeBlancs* thanks captian obvious. (just kidding dont fire me). Shit now I did it too. nah but actually ooc I really like this organization in the community. it is VERY interesting to us.
-
I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one. You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind.
-
I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.
-
I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr
-
Well what does CPD think of this? Surely the police want this to be illegal right? well.... maybe not. Maybe it doesn't matter that much anyway. Yes, as a CP we spawn with a raid tool, but even so, I am able to solo raid most bases, even the ones with one-ways. it's a battle of wits really. you versus them. So on the one hand, we have people who are frustrated with raiding high-grade bases, but on the other hand we have people who are frustrated with being raided. But in the end, regardless if there are one-ways or not, good basers will always find a good way to defend their base and good raiders will always find a good way to raid... or wait 20 min and try again. NO BUT REALLY, stop being so salty. there's more than raiding. but yo.. who tf raids just for the purpose of fucking shit up? come on mdantos, that's worrying behavior. (lol jk love you)
-
Your downfall XD
-
WTF is TCM and i cant wait for the gang update there will be all out wars c: TCM is the OG gang https://titsrp.com/gangs The old owner gave me ownership of it today. I'm going to recruit people to it and beat LeBlanc. Yall raiders be raiding innocent people. TheDD will save the day and make Titsrp a better place to live in! Seriously though, the gang update opens up sooo much roleplay oppurtunities. Imagine a gang war between a cop gang and a raider gang. How cool would that be!? Who is the owner of TheDD, TCM would like to form a neutrality. We will try our hardest to eliminate all rival gangs, and go places that TheDD cannot go without a warrant. In return, you will turn a blind eye. Contact Pigergast