yeeto

Title.

Anytime I join the server I always download the same few files:

Nexa Bold Font

Unboxing Points png

Unboxing Trail png

Pickpocket/pick.wav

Probably a few more.

Would be cool to see these removed or actually downloaded so it's faster to join the server.

Idk if its related but my connection has become WAY slower since like a week or 2 back. it gets stuck on a download and its not my internet, It might affect more people than me since the other day i was first to get into the server even with the slow ass load time.

I believe the problem is that the files are not actually hooked up to the fast DL, so it keeps downloading the files but it doesn't actually download. I'm pretty sure if you put a file in your gmod folder with those names it will stop.

Gmods loading status isn't entirely accurate. When you're stuck at downloading something near the end of initializing, you are actually just in the final state of joining the server but the status doesn't update.

I will see what I can do about loading time. Doing what Jawson said will usually decrease your time by half though.

Title.

Anytime I join the server I always download the same few files:

Nexa Bold Font

Unboxing Points png

Unboxing Trail png

Pickpocket/pick.wav

Probably a few more.

Would be cool to see these removed or actually downloaded so it's faster to join the server.

My loading times are getting longer and longer by the day as well. Performance once in the server is great, but I feel like loading in shouldn't take this long.