get rid of mini size

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

He already kinda cucked /size by making it so cc’s can’t use it and only weird jobs. So I don’t see the problem unless their is a kidnapping or raiding job idk about that can use it. 

Shrinking potions are okay, they last soooooo short... and almost none uses them. I think they are okay to keep how is. 

Shrinking talisman are actually really nice/good atm. You can stack 4 of them and become super small until you die.. or forever if you have keep effects. Having permanent shrink is kinda dumb... especially when you become that small. I think nerfing how small they make you OR nerfing how many you can stack atm(4) is the best solution.

I was swat sniper earlier during a revolt and killed a revolting (yes, pun intended) trumpet player that was running around on adrenaline, and was at the maximum (or I suppose minimum) small size from talismans and what not.  I was happy because he had just taken out 1 or 2 other orange cops, and i had made a sniper tower, tracked his movement, and one shot one kill got a headshot on his tiny ass. I was like heck to the Yes. But yeah, just make weird jobs unable to !joinrevolt and that should do the trick eh?

I was swat sniper earlier during a revolt and killed a revolting (yes, pun intended) trumpet player that was running around on adrenaline, and was at the maximum (or I suppose minimum) small size from talismans and what not.  I was happy because he had just taken out 1 or 2 other orange cops, and i had made a sniper tower, tracked his movement, and one shot one kill got a headshot on his tiny ass. I was like heck to the Yes. But yeah, just make weird jobs unable to !joinrevolt and that should do the trick eh?

all jobs can use talis/potions, only weird jobs can use /size. all 3 should be removed.

idk if it's even a matter of health to size ratios

gmod's hitboxes are bad enough on full-sized models, shrinking just compounds that problem

im sure the server would miss that sweet grade A mini/speed-boosted kidnapping RP too much tho