Gent Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 If you’re interested in CC anything weapons/models take a look at “Tunnel” in the editor, I’m probably gonna be selling or giving away majority of things I own because I just don’t use em lol Any questions or enquiries can go to my discord “Gent” just look me up in the titsrp discord or pm me on here for a slower response :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 Me me me give them to me olzzz Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67107 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 If you’re interested in CC anything weapons/models take a look at “Tunnel” in the editor, I’m probably gonna be selling or giving away majority of things I own because I just don’t use em lol Any questions or enquiries can go to my discord “Gent” just look me up in the titsrp discord or pm me on here for a slower response :D I bought your morty model like 2 days ago fam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 14, 2018 Author Share Posted September 14, 2018 If you’re interested in CC anything weapons/models take a look at “Tunnel” in the editor, I’m probably gonna be selling or giving away majority of things I own because I just don’t use em lol Any questions or enquiries can go to my discord “Gent” just look me up in the titsrp discord or pm me on here for a slower response :D I bought your morty model like 2 days ago fam I used to love that show lol, but yeah I meant like ownership of the stuff since I barely play gmod ;p Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 please sir i am an e girl i wish for the items Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67110 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 Can I get perms for ur stuff Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
yeeto Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 I mean, just give everyone your stuff. :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted September 14, 2018 Share Posted September 14, 2018 you never gave me my 5 mil for that drawing you held. I own TheDD Gang CC now so if you have any cop models that would work too. There's no reason we can't be on each others' good sides Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted September 15, 2018 Share Posted September 15, 2018 Piixel. You know me b. You gotta give me something for free Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9687-interested-in-cc-stuff/#findComment-67136 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts