Interested in CC stuff?

Gent

If you’re interested in CC anything weapons/models take a look at “Tunnel” in the editor, I’m probably gonna be selling or giving away majority of things I own because I just don’t use em lol 

Any questions or enquiries can go to my discord “Gent” just look me up in the titsrp discord or pm me on here for a slower response :D

If you’re interested in CC anything weapons/models take a look at “Tunnel” in the editor, I’m probably gonna be selling or giving away majority of things I own because I just don’t use em lol 

Any questions or enquiries can go to my discord “Gent” just look me up in the titsrp discord or pm me on here for a slower response :D

I bought your morty model like 2 days ago fam

I bought your morty model like 2 days ago fam

I used to love that show lol, but yeah I meant like ownership of the stuff since I barely play gmod ;p