Jump to content

Whats up with people putting entity shelves infront of their base?


Recommended Posts

Today I noticed some bases were using their entity shelves and put them infront of their base doors to make it harder for people to enter their base. 

You cant destroy them so I think this is abuse of an ingame mechanic just like the money pot wall ordeal right?

 

images related:

https://imgur.com/a/zj03vhz

Yeah its way to force people into doing a crouch jump making them easy targets. If its not abuse its unfair imo a fix would be to lower the roof of the shelf or add some part to the shelf where you cannot walk through it anymore

I assume they do this because explosives don't effect them? Definitely an unintended use of game mechanics to gain an advantage.

 

I'm sure sugar can do something to fix this or we can just add a rule to stop people from doing this.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...