Perm cars

It's cold in here(._.)

I think a bigger map would be great, especially showing how big Tit's is getting. The cars could also be a great feature to have, the current cars have terrible control and really are just meant for minging.

I think a bigger map would be great

The new part of the map gets barely used..

I think the problem is there are no point of interests anywhere out of Fountain. People tend to base in sewers due to it being secluded but if there was an exclusive benefit of living in different parts of the map they would definitely be used a lot more

I dont think Sugar will ever change the map to evo-city, and the new map feels really empty. If there are different benefits of some areas it would just be which area has the best stuff to grind that would be most used or the server is just split up even further spreading to each area. As for cars I think only problem is how big they are if you want a good looking one and if Sugar were to compress the textures nobody would like how they look. Cars also feel terrible on gmod regardless what type.

In all honesty, I would rather go back to the old map. The new map is great, but the new areas are never (rarely) used. The only additions I would like to see stay are the original parts of the old map. The beach is probably the best addition.

I've already suggested to move npcs around, but as sugar stated, people bitch and complain that it's out of the way.

• 5 months later...