wD. Homer Simpson (PD) Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 So I think it's time to set the record straight. My "suicide" was a legitimate attempt that put me in the hospital but no I never did die I lied about it to try to get a fresh start on the server but it just got more confusing. I stopped playing again because of the backlash and cancer given my way but I'm back now. Feel free to ask questions in PMs, ingame or on discord. There has been, and only will ever be, one true Homer Simpson. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 Idk you but uh I hope you have a better experience and not get harassed this time about you lying or not lying about suicide. Also hope you feel better with your suicidal thoughts/depression or whatever is going on in your head/life. Have a good time sir! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59925 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wD. Homer Simpson (PD) Posted May 12, 2018 Author Share Posted May 12, 2018 Idk you but uh I hope you have a better experience and not get harassed this time about you lying or not lying about suicide. Also hope you feel better with your suicidal thoughts/depression or whatever is going on in your head/life. Have a good time sir! Thanks man, i've gotten a lot better tbh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59926 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Cursed Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 Welcome and that's all I say not touching this topic at all Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59929 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 BBBBBB HOMER I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU BETTER REMEMBER ME :((( happy your back man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 >When you attempt to commit suicide and you return 2 years later like jesus Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59931 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 The man the myth the legend Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59932 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 I remember being jealous of your cc, welcome back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted May 12, 2018 Share Posted May 12, 2018 Waddup b Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59938 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 13, 2018 Share Posted May 13, 2018 smh. The fact that people believed his 'suicide titsrp note' even though this jew was on steam everyday playing Arma 3. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8456-the-truth-about-homer-simpson/#findComment-59969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts