The Truth About Homer Simpson

So I think it's time to set the record straight.

My "suicide" was a legitimate attempt that put me in the hospital but no I never did die I lied about it to try to get a fresh start on the server but it just got more confusing. I stopped playing again because of the backlash and cancer given my way but I'm back now. Feel free to ask questions in PMs, ingame or on discord.

There has been, and only will ever be, one true Homer Simpson.

• Like 1

Idk you but uh I hope you have a better experience and not get harassed this time about you lying or not lying about suicide. Also hope you feel better with your suicidal thoughts/depression or whatever is going on in your head/life. Have a good time sir!

Idk you but uh I hope you have a better experience and not get harassed this time about you lying or not lying about suicide. Also hope you feel better with your suicidal thoughts/depression or whatever is going on in your head/life. Have a good time sir!

Thanks man, i've gotten a lot better tbh

So I think it's time to set the record straight.

My "suicide" was a legitimate attempt that put me in the hospital but no I never did die I lied about it to try to get a fresh start on the server but it just got more confusing. I stopped playing again because of the backlash and cancer given my way but I'm back now. Feel free to ask questions in PMs, ingame or on discord.

There has been, and only will ever be, one true Homer Simpson.

Nice try but matt is dead even his mom said so.