Forced Break

Mr. Peanut Butter

Before I say anything, I should clarify that I am NOT resigning,  so nobody gets confused and promotes me to Head User.

It's come to my attention that I am starting to show signs of being a complete asshole. I don't need to go too into detail because it's nobody's business and the people who need to know do know.

I have a darkness inside me that won't go away, probably ever, but it is growing a lot lately and it needs to end before something regrettable happens in the one sactuary I have left, TitsRP.

I am not saying I need a break from TitsRP I am saying TitsRP needs a break from me before a few isolated incidents turn into another tragedy, which is what I predict will happen if I don't drop everything immediately and find a way to detoxify myself or wait out the storm until I'm either definitely better or definitely not getting better, in which case, you would be reading a thread about never seeing or hearing from me again.

Apologies to anyone and everyone who got the flak for my personal issues. I never intended to make anyone's experience here worse, only the opposite. 

So either I straighten up and fly right or I will just fuck right off because I don't want anyone else to be hurt because of me, especially in the only community that ever really accepted me for who I am.