mods/admins like never reply

AceDiscounti

Every time i join the server i get rdmed atleast once by some guy and its almost never handled. even when there is like 10 staff on its fucking stupid and it pisses me off to no end if they keep nlring and raiding me constantly wtf am i suppose to do just deal with it? i cant be more specific then i am and i dont understand why they dont reply ill make about 4 fucking reports a day and sometimes only 1 is handled like wtf its really god damn annoying and im sick of it please for the love of god fix this its a great server the staff handle the sits well but they never fucking accept reports unless its mass rdm or something.

It’s most likely because you probably used the F word more than 5 times in every sit request, which as staff they do not have to take your sit if it does not follow the valid sit guidelines, being patient and staying as far as you can away from the middle of the map would be your best bet if you get angered easily from this. It can simply be avoided by staying true to your own and not provoking others to the point where they RDM you. If your report gets ignored, be patient as the staff cannot take every sit at once and may have more important sits to take than just a single rdm case.

i never curse is a sit my requests

i know they dont have to take the single rdms that's fine but its when im getting rdmed by the same guy over and over and it takes them like 20 minutes to reply finnaly or if its mass nlr it still takes like 10 minutes dont get me wrong they reply sometimes theres some admins who reply all the time its just a really mixed bag this is not just me so many people complain about how some guy rdms them constantly and the mods/admins never reply. i didn't mean to potray it as single rdm meant to say its the same guy constantly. I know they could be busy as well but still when theres like 10 admins on and theres 50 people i dont think they could be THAT busy

This is from my experience and about 20 people ive asked about it so its not like i dont have some sort of reason for this post.

Crap bro 3 comments in as many minutes? Damn boo this lit!!!

Staff 

are

not

required

to

take

single

rdm

sITS

Hey YoooooABear why can't I make a tMod application???

Okay here is the thing us staff take sits we do some staff don’t they just sit around going afk but. We do take sits 

The problem is that the majority of the users here call us for sits that you guys can resolve and another thing that makes us mad and we will not take your sit is if you spam admin chat or chat alone . 90% percent of the users here spam chat trying to get admins to take there sit. The users the follow the sit rules and wait patiently cuz they know we are busy always get thete sit taken. 

A lot of sits do get taken you guys don’t see it but they do. The sits that don’t get taken are the ones who don’t like to follow the rules or like to think of us as your sit slave.

• Ask the player in OOC and PM why they killed you/broke whatever rule. 
  • If you don't get a response, call a sit. 
  • If nobody responds to your sit in a minute, call it again. (Sits disappear from our screen if we don't pin them.) Repeat. 

(Sometimes we DO miss sits due to high volume or being unable to tp out of a situation.)

If you have to call your 3 or 4 times, call it out in OOC. 9/10 times someone calls it out in OOC they didn't call any sits or called one sit 30 minutes ago. Be the 1/10. Be respectful. You can PM staff asking if they'll take on your sit.

Try to include in your sit reason that you asked them and didn't get a response. Staff, please DO take sits that include this information as it shows the player has been proactive in investigating.

These are all the actions you can be reasonably expected to take as a player. If someone is actively mass RDMing and there are staff online, you should not have to make a forum report. If you take these steps and your problem isn't resolved, you are free to PM me (Walter the Assaulter#2892) with the !staff list and any relevant information (Anything you send will be sent to the administration team to ensure proper handling and resolution, but your name will be treated as fully confidential information, especially if we choose to give feedback directly to a moderator/smod)

I'm glad you understand our stance on single-RDM sits. I apologize for your negative experience, I hope you would be willing to work with us in the future to ensure a fun RP experience.

From the time I have been a t-mod I see the stereotypical sniper happen a slot.

I am stuck > taken immediately

mass rdm > taken immediately if noticed in killfeed too to ensure easy sit..

Indication of personal problems between the two parties > almost not taken.

issue of rdm very well explained but is a known guy > almost not taken and staff would make excuses about it that they have to do something very quickly.

Most mods take their own sits and their friends sits. Some mods are cool and literally spam advert and ooc with "need help do @help for a sit" those mods are dope. But uh if you want a staff to help every time just make friends with staff basically.