Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This was bound to happen at some point, and im on my phone so im not going to make some huge dumb resign post. 

 

 

I've been busy with school, and haven't been able to get on as much as it is. 

 

I've decided to resign from staffing, and come back possibly over summer when i have the availability. 

 

 

Thank you all, its been fun. 

 

1522605114034.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/
Share on other sites

You promoted be to T-Mod so you cool. Come back during the summer or Booper will resign again

 

 

I've never resigned, what?

 

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6830 "DISCLAIMER : I have been staff many times before. Just read further to know why I resigned many times. "

 

 

 :monkaS:

 

n1 on deleting your goodbye threads

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8104-dindu-resign/#findComment-57358
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...