How to make money (for new players)

After all this, is there still an excuse to be dirt poor?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. After all this, is there still an excuse to be dirt poor?

• No
    • Yes (if so, post a reply to explain why)

Ok soo ive recently started playing on the server again after a 4 month break which started in September.  After 1 month of playing ive noticed that most people are still dirt poor with less than 1mil, and only a few people have 20mil+ . So since im tired of hearing "boom give me money im poor" i have to make a few guides on how to easily make money.

My top 5 list. (for newbs)

5. Money printing: Money printing can make you 100k - 300k an hour with the base 2 printers you can buy for yourself. All you have to do is buy doors, make a base with a few kill boxes to prevent raids and let the printers print. you will want to use a failsafe from the f4 menu so the printers dont explode. You will also want to purchase the super clocker, the 1.5X exp boost. The other upgrades are optional.  Now as simple as this is, its #5 because most new players dont have good bases for this map and the fact that most people have op custom classes, being raided will be common leaving many new players actually losing money or making only a little bit. 

4. Chem barrels. Under the homeland section in the f4 menu, you can buy a barrel.  To fill up the barrel you have to  put it in one of the many chemical hoses around the map. They look like faucets or metal pipes sticking out of the side of the map. after you fill up a barrel use your inventory pickup to store it in your inventory and you can either sell it to the general buyer or sell your barrels to a player for more money.  Filling up barrels makes about 80k-200k an hour depending on whether or not you sell them to a player and how much a player buys them for. if you sell them to a player make sure they pay you first. This is #4 because although it makes about the same as mining (which is next) it is very very boring to just sit and watch your barrels fill up.

3.  Mining/Chopping down trees. There is a section of the map with a 2 story house which is near an entrance to the sewer, and is surrounded trees and boulders. All you have to do is buy a pickaxe and an axe from the f4 menu under homeland and hit trees with the axe and the stones with the pickaxe. wood/metal should drop every 3 hits and you then use your inventory pickup to pickup the metal and wood.  at this point you can either go to the general buyer to sell the metal/wood for $315 each or have a player buy them off you for a little bit more money for each. If you sell to a player make sure they always pay u first. This makes about 100k/hour if you sell to the general buyer and makes about 100k-200k/hour if you sell to other players.

2. Fishing. First go to the beach and buy a fishing rod off of one of those refrigerators on the sides of the beach. Next use left click to throw your line and when the bucket turns green right click to catch the fish. Next hold R to reel it in , and use your inventory pickup to pick up the fish. You will also fish up cereal, spirit jars, and guns too sometimes which players might buy off you for a high price.  Also make sure there is nobody playing as giant crabs in the water as they will steal your fish. Lastly after all your fishing, you go to the general buyer to sell them. Fishing will make about 140k -350k/hour depending on how lucky you get because some fish sell for more than others. (usually make like 180k-210k/hour).

1. Slightly rigged Gambling using /roll. Using the 3D2D Textscreen tool, make up a number ranges for people to gamble on in a roulette  sort of way using the /roll command. The /roll command rolls a random number 1-100 and will say "player A rolled (1-100)" to everyone on the server. Make sure people place their bets before letting them gamble. For a simple example:

1-35 = 2x your bet, all other numbers are a loss. 

So player A gives you 10k as a bet and rolls 24. you have to give them 20k back.

If players A gives you 10k as a bet and rolls 66. you keep his/her 10k.

You can also make a minimum and maximum bet if you like as well. So say like  "min bet is 5k and max bet is 50k" or something of that manner.

This is number one because ive seen a few poor players do this and have made a few million doing it with the low amount of cash placed on each bet.

Depending on your rates, max bet, how many customers you get, and how lucky you get, you can make anywhere from 0- a few million /hour. 

In Conclusion there is no excuse to be dirt poor and i hope this will help some of you who are still dirt poor. Happy Grinding

• Like 1

People are poor because they are lazy, same reason why some people said it's impossible to make hundreds of millions like me humblebrag

Good guide but won't stop people from making themselves poor and asking for money

You be calling people lazy but you the type of person that goes into the sewer base and afk grind fo hours- sheeet.

Nice guide but you had to go to the gambling part didnt you.

People are poor because they are lazy, same reason why some people said it's impossible to make hundreds of millions like me humblebrag

Good guide but won't stop people from making themselves poor and asking for money

being lazy is not an excuse for being poor, and if that is the reason, that will only make me less likely to donate

being lazy is not an excuse for being poor, and if that is the reason, that will only make me less likely to donate

its like real life

I'm mainly poor because I can't have the patience like everyone else to sit in my base and wait for the money to keep coming. I'm more of a person that likes to do stuff instead.

So basically, for me, it's roleplay>grinding for money

And I play as a cop class very often so I am not making that much money, but at least I am doing something that keeps me occupied

and yes i know i can just afk inside my base and do something else like play on my switch or looking at dicks for hours but if i join a roleplay server on garry's mod, i will put roleplay before grinding for cash. i do need to start grinding though so i can add more stuff to my class to get people to pay for a slot on my class for a bit so i can just earn money that way. it's a good way to make money for people like me.

I'm mainly poor because I can't have the patience like everyone else to sit in my base and wait for the money to keep coming. I'm more of a person that likes to do stuff instead.

So basically, for me, it's roleplay>grinding for money

And I play as a cop class very often so I am not making that much money, but at least I am doing something that keeps me occupied

and yes i know i can just afk inside my base and do something else like play on my switch or looking at dicks for hours but if i join a roleplay server on garry's mod, i will put roleplay before grinding for cash. i do need to start grinding though so i can add more stuff to my class to get people to pay for a slot on my class for a bit so i can just earn money that way. it's a good way to make money for people like me.

I am EXACTLY the same.