Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?

 

 

They're staff don't question their logic.

 

You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.

 

stop whining. zek gets - reps because noone likes him

Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?

 

 

They're staff don't question their logic.

 

You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.

 

stop whining. zek gets - reps because noone likes him

No. Maybe because he asks for -reps.

Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?

 

 

They're staff don't question their logic.

 

You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.

 

Look at my rep page, borderline rep bombing xd

Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?

 

 

They're staff don't question their logic.

 

You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.

 

You would know all about the petty behavior wouldn't you Kalysta. I just do it for shits and giggles the -rep


Shouldn't this be in general discussion since this is a shitpost?

 

 

They're staff don't question their logic.

 

You really -repped me because I asked if it should be in general discussion. Wow. That's another level of petty bs.

 

Look at my rep page, borderline rep bombing xd

 

One day we will get me to zek level of -100 rep lmao and plus it's fun

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...