Bitcoin Miners - Immense waste of money & time.

mutum

Joined the server about 3 days ago after a 2 year absence. Server has changed a lot, and these bitminers were really cool to me. Unfortunatly, they are not worth it. when i was printing in my base earlier i accidentally bought a 30k server, so i bought a  50k rack. spent 80k, made about 3.5k in 10 mins. Not worth it at all and are not used by people because of this. I think the numbers should be bumped up

Joined the server about 3 days ago after a 2 year absence. Server has changed a lot, and these bitminers were really cool to me. Unfortunatly, they are not worth it. when i was printing in my base earlier i accidentally bought a 30k server, so i bought a  50k rack. spent 80k, made about 3.5k in 10 mins. Not worth it at all and are not used by people because of this. I think the numbers should be bumped up

They are actually a great way to make money, its just the initial purchase and you must wait to get your money back, then you start making bank. Basically what I am saying is that you need time.

They are actually a great way to make money, its just the initial purchase and you must wait to get your money back, then you start making bank. Basically what I am saying is that you need time.

not from my experience.

When bitminers first came out they were horrbile and then got a buff in maintenance so at that point I did a test of the server rack and my conclusion was that it takes just about 5 hours of constant running for a full bitminer rack with full upgrades to pay back itself (when also subtracting cost of fuel) and that is if you can keep it running throughout that time. Pretty useless rn and I would like to see a buff in what the upgrades do since they don't feel rewarding with the exponential price growth etc.

It's pretty simple... Bitminers are awful and a huge majority of players agree. Newer players use them because they don't know but when they find out they don't use them anymore. When I go raiding and successfully raid a big base that has a lot of stuff they NEVER have bitminers... They have a lot of processors and sometimes maxed upgraded printers.

We can all agree that bitminers are useless, the question is how do we fix them?

Do we up the money made per minute? Do we lower the cost of the machines? A mix of both? I am unsure of how to fix it personally.

You scam new people for free VIP and sell 'cc slots'

:LUL: