1-800-Suicide

Application format

Ingame name: CHEEEEZ

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115333721/

Previous gangs: free shit

Hours played: 76 hours

Hours played past week: 15

Gametracker score: 477

What can you provide regarding raids: support, defense, kills, raiding methods, money

What can you provide regarding basing: building skills, advanced duplicator, experience

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: everything

Gametracker link(just search for your steam name):

Kicked members: 

Noahmh (Trying to steal xp methods)

Denied.

RARE gang

Owner: Silly

Co-owner: Piklas

Officers: Jawson, Tact, eddiH, Axiom, Maverick

Members:  Festive Kenny, Pharyan, Voltz, Ghost, Wavy, Kitt, OMG silver, Cr0w, Wrath-, KeithPyro Apprentice,

Doc McStubbins, Nekosam, UwU, Silent, SkrtSkrt, Obfuscate

Recruits: Rugrat, Cicada, Mi Cara, Jarred, Snooper Doodles, Oringe joos

Gang description: We are a raiding and and basing gang.

Current gang level: 60

Being fairly well known in the community raises your chances to get accepted

Application format

Ingame name: CHEEEEZ

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115333721/

Previous gangs: free shit

Hours played: 76 hours

Hours played past week: 15

Gametracker score: 477

What can you provide regarding raids: support, defense, kills, raiding methods, money

What can you provide regarding basing: building skills, advanced duplicator, experience

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: everything

Gametracker link(just search for your steam name):

Kicked members: 

Noahmh (Trying to steal xp methods)

only reason you can provide money is because you scam ;)

Application format

Ingame name:The Soviet Joker

Previous gangs: Spartans

Hours played: Gmod overall █3,000+ █Server, over 1000+

Hours played past week: 14+(Just returned recently)

Gametracker score :Cant find it

What can you provide regarding raids:Tools, explosives, essentially anything high-end used for raiding(Mat bombs/C4/Blowtorches/Sledges/Sticky grenades/Smoke grenades)

What can you provide regarding basing:High end bases, good quality designs, well thought out planning for locations and bases,etc.

Do you use a mic:Yes

What is your favorite food:Chicken

Application format

Ingame name:The Soviet Joker

Hours played: Gmod overall █3,000+ █Server, over 1000+

Hours played past week: 14+(Just returned recently)

Gametracker score :Cant find it

What can you provide regarding raids:Tools, explosives, essentially anything high-end used for raiding(Mat bombs/C4/Blowtorches/Sledges/Sticky grenades/Smoke grenades)

What can you provide regarding basing:High end bases, good quality designs, well thought out planning for locations and bases,etc.

Do you use a mic:Yes

What is your favorite food:Chicken

Accepted ask an officer to inv you when your on. or i can when i come on tmrw

Ingame name: THIEF

Hours played: 1000+

Hours played past week: 15-16

Gametracker score: Cant Find It

What can you provide regarding raids: Heals, Entry Devices, Smoke and Explosive Grenades, Plenty of Weapons

What can you provide regarding basing: Good Base Layouts, Good Dupes, Good Security

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Tacos

Ingame name: THIEF

Hours played: 1000+

Hours played past week: 15-16

Gametracker score: Cant Find It

What can you provide regarding raids: Heals, Entry Devices, Smoke and Explosive Grenades, Plenty of Weapons

What can you provide regarding basing: Good Base Layouts, Good Dupes, Good Security

Do you use a mic: Yes

What is your favorite food: Tacos

Accepted

• 1 month later...

Ingame name:

Previous gangs: - Tunnel Snakes

Hours played: - 6 after reset, I was forced to take a large break but I had like 400 before reset

Hours played past week: - 6

Gametracker score: - 12

What can you provide regarding raids: I'm able to provide quality raiding skills as well as covering fire when raiding and picking locks/cracking keypads

What can you provide regarding basing: - I have a few base dupes I'm able to share as well as being able to stay at the base to defend at all times 

Do you use a mic: - I sure do

What is your favorite food: - Pizza

I really would like to join because I'm looking for a sense of community that I had before I was forced to take a break due to my mom being diagnosed with cancer. I feel like itd be alot of fun and I could learn alot from everyone in the gang :).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name:

Previous gangs: - Tunnel Snakes

Hours played: - 6 after reset, I was forced to take a large break but I had like 400 before reset

Hours played past week: - 6

Gametracker score: - 12

What can you provide regarding raids: I'm able to provide quality raiding skills as well as covering fire when raiding and picking locks/cracking keypads

What can you provide regarding basing: - I have a few base dupes I'm able to share as well as being able to stay at the base to defend at all times 

Do you use a mic: - I sure do

What is your favorite food: - Pizza

I really would like to join because I'm looking for a sense of community that I had before I was forced to take a break due to my mom being diagnosed with cancer. I feel like itd be alot of fun and I could learn alot from everyone in the gang :).

sure

Ingame name: Aeo

Previous gangs:none 

Hours played: like over 200k on the server

Hours played past week: 1, just came back from not playing for a year or more

Gametracker score:32

What can you provide regarding raids: Experience I have done so many raids and i got good communication. Raided with piklas himself for awhile.

What can you provide regarding basing: I can provide money and i know how to build bases and experienced in preventing bases from getting raided.

Do you use a mic: Yes.

What is your favorite food: Pizza