RARE gang recruitment

1-800-Suicide

Ingame name: Jeff Jeffington

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bettathanyou

Previous gangs: none

Hours played: 196

Hours played past week: around 40

Gametracker score: 920

What can you provide regarding raids: got sledgehammers/blowtorches and decent aim

What can you provide regarding basing: I got a couple dupes. Made one for cinema but haven't had a chance to test it

Do you use a mic: yes

What is your favorite food: pizza

[align=center]

Denied[/align]

You don't have gud bases and pvp skillz r bad gitgud

[align=center]Application format

[/align]

[align=center]Ingame name:

InsertNameHere[/align]

[align=center]Steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223520300[/align]

[align=center]Previous gangs:

None[/align]

[align=center]Hours played:

Gmod = 1391 Hours ; TitsRP = 748 Hours

[/align]

[align=center]Hours played past week:

Like 24 Hours[/align]

[align=center]Gametracker score:

1034[/align]

[align=center]Age:

13[/align]

[align=center]What can you provide regarding raids:

Smoke Bombs, Armor / Minify Pots, Raiding Tactics,

A Mountain of Pipebombs, Blowtorches, Heals, Deployable Shields

Good Aim, NoScope Skillz[/align]

[align=center]What can you provide regarding basing:

Extreme Level of Cancer Bases, Basing Secrets,

Keypad Tricks, Pre-Made Defences for fortifying dupes

Many Dupes![/align]

[align=center]Do you use a mic:

I have a mic but i don't use it.[/align]

What is your favorite food:

Bacon, Noodles, Chips (Mostly Piattos)

Ingame name:Diagonal

Steam profile:

Previous gangs:SD,TP

Hours played:220?

Hours played past week:no comment

Gametracker score:1440 across all steam names

What can you provide regarding raids: I have 60 blowtorches, 20 sledgehammers, lockpick on my cc, breaching charge on my cc, and guns

What can you provide regarding basing: money I have good money

Do you use a mic: yes but u don’t so why’s it relevant

What is your favorite food: pussy

Ingame name:Cr0w

Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ravenboy/

Previous gangs:IK,Tunnel Snakes, DC and others

Hours played:3000+

Hours played past week:20+

Gametracker score:2094

What can you provide regarding raids: I have a pretty good CC that has good guns.I am somewhat good in raiding too.I can heal everyone or try to kill the guy who we are raiding

What can you provide regarding basing:I have a alot of dupes,some will still work on the new map

Do you use a mic:No

What is your favorite food:spaghetti and pizza

Application format

Ingame name:    Wavy

Previous gangs:  LeBlanc & Leader Of Supreme

Hours played:    784.14

Hours played past week:   

Gametracker score:   4616(Don't Use SBC Cannon) No Shade #4 GameTracker

What can you provide regarding raids: I bring a 85% of a success rate in my raids, I bring the fire power the healing the what ever you assign me to do in this raid. If you need me to camp a base till the owner leaves I do it, if you need me to bribe my way into a base to get inside scoop i'm the guy.

What can you provide regarding basing:   I find myself a top builder. I can build in any area you need me to. One of the actual reasons I play gmod is to build I always love to see people do these amazing builds. My dupes are like 10% on loosing. So you got a 90% chance to defend off raiders.

Do you use a mic:   Yes, I use my mic the most if you piss me off.

What is your favorite food:   It have to be crabs with melted butter with smoke sausage's and if i'm feeling kinky chicken & waffles with tons of BACON!.

What make you acceptable:   Very loyal & Responsible. Like this one time I was basing with Tact & Piklas and as normal we was doing processor runs and I rounded all the processors up and start breaking them open (normal) then I accidentally hit a processor which made a chain reaction to blow most of them up. They both was saying it was no big deal and I offered to pay what I broke but the nice guys that they are they said they didnt want the money and just don't sweat it but I continued to offer my cash for the hard work they put in cause these guys raid 24/7 but this little thing shows why im loyal and responsible for my actions. TACT & PIKLAS can back this story up. 

If anyone have a beef with me in this gang lets put it to the side we can have a talk or something up to you.

Ingame name: Rugrat

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshua99999/myworkshopfiles/?appid=4000&browsefilter=mysubscriptions&p=3

Previous gangs: supreme

Hours played: 192

Hours played past week: 19

Gametracker score: 988

What can you provide regarding raids: good cc weapons, health/armor stations, pipe bombs, smoke grenades, sledgehammers, houndeye, bacta grenade for the squa, blowtorches. ill go in first and sacrifice my life for the team lol.

What can you provide regarding basing: i have alot of good dupes that take 2+ c4 to get into but obviously not the best. Id say ive only been successfully raided like 3 times mostly when im not in the base and that was before i really got the hang of basing.

Do you use a mic: yeah i use a mic but not every day.

What is your favorite food: soggy hot cheetos

Ingame name: Cicada

Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/cicadanot3301/

Previous gangs: Tunnel Snake

Hours played: 1846

Hours played past week: 74 Hours.

Gametracker score: I'm bad. Like 220..Idk..I have 40 kills :c

What can you provide regarding raids: To be honest, I just spray and pray during raids (If I'm with someone). Other than that, I sell my C4..so uh..I spray and pray.

What can you provide regarding basing: I can stay up 24 Hours cause I have no school, I can base alot, gaurd alot, have nothing to do, so I protect the bases, offer protection. Etc, all that good shit

Do you use a mic:

What is your favorite food: Shawarma (ISIS Food..Oops, I mean Syrian) , Pizza, Molukhiya (Arabian Food), Burgers, Fried Chicken, French Fries, ...and every food in the world :c I'm hungry okay?...I love food :c it's magical.