1-800-Suicide Posted November 9, 2017 Author Share Posted November 9, 2017 Ingame name: Rugrat Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshua99999/myworkshopfiles/?appid=4000&browsefilter=mysubscriptions&p=3 Thats a long app Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45277 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oisosa02 Posted November 11, 2017 Share Posted November 11, 2017 Ingame name: sosa http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358041232/ Previous gangs: N/A but i applied for mod and cx Hours played: 75.4 hours Hours played past week: 2.3 hours Gametracker score:228 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: im a pretty good shot. i can provide whatever is needed. example, i have 8 blowtorches on the server in my inv right now and i can give them out if needed. i can also heal What can you provide regarding basing: im also a good builder. i cant explain how good of a builder i am so hit me up and i will personally show you some of my bases Do you use a mic: yes What is your favorite food: definately fettuccine alfredo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45417 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted November 11, 2017 Share Posted November 11, 2017 Application format Ingame name: Succ Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354045559/ Previous gangs: SD, Tunnel Snake Hours played: 217 Hours played past week: Easy 35+ Gametracker score: 291 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: I don't raid much but I can help with blowtorching etc. What can you provide regarding basing: I usually base and will help with processors and XP Do you use a mic: Oh yeah What is your favorite food: hamburgers Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 11, 2017 Share Posted November 11, 2017 Blitz" timestamp="1510431387"] Application format Ingame name: Succ Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354045559/ Previous gangs: SD, Tunnel Snake Hours played: 217 Hours played past week: Easy 35+ Gametracker score: 291 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: I don't raid much but I can help with blowtorching etc. What can you provide regarding basing: I usually base and will help with processors and XP Do you use a mic: Oh yeah What is your favorite food: hamburgers literally advertised tunnel snake a hour ago lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted November 11, 2017 Share Posted November 11, 2017 Blitz" timestamp="1510431387"] Application format Ingame name: Succ Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354045559/ Previous gangs: SD, Tunnel Snake Hours played: 217 Hours played past week: Easy 35+ Gametracker score: 291 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: I don't raid much but I can help with blowtorching etc. What can you provide regarding basing: I usually base and will help with processors and XP Do you use a mic: Oh yeah What is your favorite food: hamburgers literally advertised tunnel snake a hour ago lol and? they're inactive and not organized, I realized my efforts weren't doing shit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 14, 2017 Author Share Posted November 14, 2017 Blitz" timestamp="1510431387"] Application format Ingame name: Succ Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354045559/ accepted Ingame name: sosa http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358041232/ Previous gangs: N/A but i applied for mod and cx denied Ingame name: Cicada Steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/cicadanot3301/ accepted our 2 new members are going to put in as recruits and you will be promoted/kicked depending on how well you do and if you are there to leech gang levels Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted November 17, 2017 Share Posted November 17, 2017 Application format Ingame name: Ghost [align=center]Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375810132/ (steam id:STEAM_0:0:207772202)[/align] Previous gangs: SD,TP (my own) and boonk Hours played: Play Time in Hours: 637.5 Hours played past week: about 20 most likley more Gametracker score: 4748 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: blowtorches, c4 when i get them and cover. What can you provide regarding basing: if im not baseing i just give my stuff to other members or such Do you use a mic: yeah What is your favorite food: mainly anything italian lasagna or anything Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-45995 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 18, 2017 Author Share Posted November 18, 2017 Application format Ingame name: Ghost Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375810132/ Accepted Also level change from 34 to 35 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-46021 Share on other sites More sharing options...
La Quica Posted November 18, 2017 Share Posted November 18, 2017 Ingame name: La Quica Steam profile: N/A Previous gangs: I was a blood for a while, then I got kicked out for drinking blue Gatorade. Hours played: 420 hours on gmod, 420 on Tits Hours played past week: 420 on gmod, 420 on Tits Gametracker score: 420 Age: 420 What can you provide regarding raids: My overall rating for offense is 91. I have a 98 passing and 97 outside scoring. What can you provide regarding basing: My overall rating for defense is 87. I can build trenches and shit. Do you use a mic: Yes i always use my mic. What is your favorite food: Alfredo Pasta or Dick Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-46023 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 18, 2017 Author Share Posted November 18, 2017 Ingame name: La Quica Steam profile: N/A Previous gangs: I was a blood for a while, then I got kicked out for drinking blue Gatorade. Hours played: 420 hours on gmod, 420 on Tits Hours played past week: 420 on gmod, 420 on Tits Gametracker score: 420 Age: 420 What can you provide regarding raids: My overall rating for offense is 91. I have a 98 passing and 97 outside scoring. What can you provide regarding basing: My overall rating for defense is 87. I can build trenches and shit. Do you use a mic: Yes i always use my mic. What is your favorite food: Alfredo Pasta or Dick https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5116 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6415-rare-gang-recruitment/page/4/#findComment-46025 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts