Drakos Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 So, its a normal day on Tits RP. All of a sudden, lag. Everyone first balmes sugar and their porn downloads, then we turn to a DDOs attack. Im spamming !nolag, same as CX mark, all of a sudden, I see something. Two random people..... that suddenly have the moderator tag. I glance over it at first, but then check again and realize, these are just two people, puggy and BLA$TER. Heres the screenshots. Is this a bug or.... what. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327186909/screenshots/ Editing now just in case, it was fixed right after, but seriously. I still dont know wtf happened. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 So, its a normal day on Tits RP. All of a sudden, lag. Everyone first balmes sugar and their porn downloads, then we turn to a DDOs attack. Im spamming !nolag, same as CX mark, all of a sudden, I see something. Two random people..... that suddenly have the moderator tag. I glance over it at first, but then check again and realize, these are just two people, puggy and BLA$TER. Heres the screenshots. Is this a bug or.... what. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327186909/screenshots/ Editing now just in case, it was fixed right after, but seriously. I still dont know wtf happened. Its probably just a chat bug Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43009 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 Chat bug. Happens to me when I was mod, joined in the server and some people had a mod tag. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43010 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 Who the fuck is Drakos? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 Happens every time I join or when I lag. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43012 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted October 14, 2017 Author Share Posted October 14, 2017 Who the fuck is Drakos? A walnut. a cuntbucket. a Sp00pybucket. I have lke 6 names on the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43013 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 Oh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43014 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 I only have 2 Vexxy / Moxxy can easily tell who I am by xxy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted October 14, 2017 Share Posted October 14, 2017 Happens every time I join or when I lag. same Who the fuck is Drakos? A walnut. a cuntbucket. a Sp00pybucket. I have lke 6 names on the server. he keeps changing his name, but I am keeping track because we know how that usually goes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43027 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted October 15, 2017 Share Posted October 15, 2017 It's a bug that happens to me aswell, I guarantee that it happens to everyone. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6306-so-uh-server-almost-crashed-and-it-kinda-did-this/#findComment-43186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts