Kidd Mute Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 I was demoted for "noclip abuse". Someone had requested an admin and said they accidentally used a timebomb. I was using noclip because I was trying to put it out of sight. He said that he once got banned for mass rdm. I was only trying to help. If you watch closely, you can see me trying to remove a timebomb from the map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvO0Fh86A4o Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 I can see that. However, you could have used your Admin stick to remove the Timebomb. Im not the one that demoted you though so, let that person put their thoughts below Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42283 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 Nevermind. Just saw the rest of the vid Thats noclip abuse buddy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 Yeah that is noclip abuse to an extremity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42292 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tact Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 It's a bird! It's a plane! Wait... he has a bomb! It's Al Qaeda! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42293 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 Thanks for the cameo, IDK why you're looking at my profile tho >:C Also that obvious noclip abuse as dindu said Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42297 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zek Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 I see you use noclip more then you actually walk and play RP , I even told some staff to spectate you because it was unusual how you used noclip everywhere . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42302 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 Glad I wasn't the only one that saw it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42303 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 President you creepass stalking piklas smh. But yeah that’s noclip abuse. You could have done all that without noclip Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42304 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted October 2, 2017 Share Posted October 2, 2017 You were noclipping around in public for no reason. Not the timebomb thing, that’s just additional. You’ll be questioned and i’ll decide if you do deserve your rank back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6197-falsely-demoted/#findComment-42307 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts