Litty times

Garv

WELCOME TO THE LITTY TIMES NEWSPAPER

Todays first topic of discussion is the demotion if the minge filmz. By a mistake of a admin named cullen, filmz was promoted, a few days after the promotion he was demoted as anticipated. But after the demotion he became toxic as anyone else would, saying thay hes too good for us, and flaming people on the discord (if your gonna flame someone dont make it trash). Thats it for this weeks litty times, it was a lit week

• Like 1

Besides jailing the t-mod (unknowingly it seemed) I had yet to see him abuse his commands or make a bad judgement in a sit. Maturity however, goes a long ways... and learning WHEN it is appropriate to make jokes and when it isn't, is imperative. Especially when you represent a server and the staff team. Clearly he didn't make many friends among the staff, and morale should never be destroyed from within, but rather gained from the screaming obscenities of our high pitched friends... I mean sacrifices.

Besides jailing the t-mod (unknowingly it seemed) I had yet to see him abuse his commands or make a bad judgement in a sit. Maturity however, goes a long ways... and learning WHEN it is appropriate to make jokes and when it isn't, is imperative. Especially when you represent a server and the staff team. Clearly he didn't make many friends among the staff, and morale should never be destroyed from within, but rather gained from the screaming obscenities of our high pitched friends... I mean sacrifices.

We don't see Tact be serious often, cherish this post.

P.S: i hear the drama train coming