nerf Juggernaut

Stankpussy

Jugger isnt fine haha, maybe sugar can increase his walkspeed when he's equipped with his minigun or give him a rocket launcher.

Maybe even a tank for him to ride around in. Also Wantednearby is a feeder and chang gang is trash just like anime.

I agree with what you say, but i think all cps need to have their own tank.

This isn't some kind of easy thing, raiders have C4s, Blowtorches, grenades, sweps, they come in packs, the CPs would be nothing if the jug wasn't there. Also smerexy is trash at league.

Exactly, thats why we need to give cps riot shields and tanks maybe  even increase the max jug limit to 5.

[attachment=708]

Riot shields for just SWAT, though. You don't see a normal cop on the streets carrying a riot shield.

Also I could actually see it being abused. Like when someone stacks on top of another swat while using the riot shield as well and it will be near impossible to kill them.

cp are extremely easy to pick  off when defending with bases that only raiders can get into.  The jug takes hits and lets the other cops bust in while the home team sprays the jug down while your buddies come up behind the pd and murders them all.  Jugg is fine.

Riot shields for just SWAT, though. You don't see a normal cop on the streets carrying a riot shield.

Also I could actually see it being abused. Like when someone stacks on top of another swat while using the riot shield as well and it will be near impossible to kill them.

what do you mean could you describe the scenario better?

The minigun legit 1 shots me, idk if its just me i might be wrong but the jug does seem a bit unfair. The minigun is amazing, and he has so much armor, theres really no downside to him, no counter.