Jump to content

Recommended Posts

everyone on the server has had numerous occasions with dealing with how ridiculously unbalanced the juggernaut is. 

seeing as how the gangsta mac10 was nerfed i don't see why the juggernaut shouldn't be? 

it makes PD raids home raids etc very unfair being as the juggernaut has 200-300 armor I think his armor should be heavily lowered and maybe even nerf his gun or make it available for everyone. 

That would make things much more fair

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5711-nerf-juggernaut/
Share on other sites

Unless in a pack of 3+, the juggernaut is usually the only CP I fear.

 

Let's be honest here, most CP are dog shit and only take action when they see you defending yourself from a lethal attack...by killing you.

 

Also, this is definitely in the wrong section. I'll move it for you so nobody warns you.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5711-nerf-juggernaut/#findComment-38758
Share on other sites

Unless in a pack of 3+, the juggernaut is usually the only CP I fear.

 

Let's be honest here, most CP are dog shit and only take action when they see you defending yourself from a lethal attack...by killing you.

 

Also, this is definitely in the wrong section. I'll move it for you so nobody warns you.

 

when everyone is getting shot I don't blame them for putting down the shooters.

 

if it's a single incident and they stop shooting or something I could see trying to arrest


I do however see a lot of shit cops and cops who use their gun as their only police tool

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5711-nerf-juggernaut/#findComment-38761
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...