Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen of TitsRP

 

 

I've been thinking about my staffing career, and I see that I've been very lazy with sits and everything else. I've always RPed more than actually taking sits. Not to mention that I haven't been on that much.

With other things heading my way in the future, such as school, (8th grade and above) I won't be able to focus on staffing.

So, I've come to the decision that I will resign, I hope the mods and trial mods will take good care of the server.

I'll still play on the server, but as a respected or a vip or whatever I end up being. I won't try to be those autistic disrespecteds.

 

~B0ne.

 

[whOa!]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...