[Official] Saturday Meetings Agenda

Blacnova

I Agree with Dindu, the 0$ thing leads to alot of RDM Cases "O well he Mugged me for 0$"

"wait that's not right.. he didnt mug me, it said he mugged me for 0, thats ARR DEE EMMM!" Soo I agree with that.

Also the Bitminer RDM thing,  i've seen so many people get blown up by them Lol.

Hi everyone, I've added a new feature to make knowing about server meetings a lot easier. If you are a member of the Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/fBCc2Xg), simply enter "?rank Meeting Notification" in the chat and you will receive a role. All updates in regards to meetings will have Moderators and Meeting Notification members tagged, so you will be the first to know!

Our meeting will begin at 6:30 PM EST.

Final list:

5dz5SGa.png

Can we add the topic "Staff creating events i.e. purges, minigames, etc" I've noticed multiple staff members doing this and it needs to be talked about. They build something in admin land and then just bring people to participate in the event, this even has a current report on the topic. It should be added into guidelines because people lack common sense and think "It doesn't say no to do it in the guidelines, so why can't I?"

Can we add the topic "Staff creating events i.e. purges, minigames, etc" I've noticed multiple staff members doing this and it needs to be talked about. They build something in admin land and then just bring people to participate in the event, this even has a current report on the topic. It should be added into guidelines because people lack common sense and think "It doesn't say no to do it in the guidelines, so why can't I?"

They dont just randomly bring people,they advert it and ask if anyone wants to participate for fun,and when people say they want to,then they bring them,ive watched them,they dont just randomly bring unwilling people.

You can add anything to the list. 

Visit the website and add your input.

Lots of Reports going unanswered. we are still in need of active higher ups.

Maybe a vote by all mods on who to promote? just a suggestion, but idk but we either need higher ups to be more active or we need new admins(+).

Maybe a vote by all mods on who to promote? just a suggestion, but idk but we either need higher ups to be more active or we need new admins(+).

i'm almost always on the forum, but it seems you guys just make reports on any and all the things you can. i let it go on so people can defend themselves, or anyone with other evidence can help with the report. Usually turns into an argument battle lol

I can see where you're coming from, but other than someone to look to, what really do you need higher ups for? Maybe to deal with rogue staff, but Sugar is always just a few keystrokes away. Also, keep in mind that if we aren't on the server, we are always on the forums, we just ignore reports until we see all sides.

Also, we need topics for tomorrow's meeting, please post below!