Steve Harvey review

Not Steve

Is Steve Harvey a good Moderator?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steve Harvey a good Moderator?

• Good Staff
    • Bad staff

hecko everyone of TitsRP! This is Steve Harvey, and I am making this post to see how everyone thinks of me as staff. Please take this time to leave feedback on what I do best, and what I do poorly on. I want to use this survey, as a way to improve my staffing skills. Please take time to do this in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM! Please do that instead of "Roasting" me (in which does nothing to me). Leave what you think of me in the comments, and if you think I'm a great or poor staff and why! Thank you for taking part!

~Steve Harvey

Steve, you really are amazing. You're one of the first staff i've met and you are so open and friendly, you handle sits professionally but yet still make them fun and chill and you make the experience for everyone on TitsRP better for everyone. You are always answering everyone questions and reassuring people if they have questions and overall making their time better on the server.

You're amazing at being staff, and I can see you being admin soon. Until then though, best of luck from me.

-Moist Chicken

Steve you are a great staff member when I first joined the server he always helped me and was always a good friend and he is my role model soon or later you will get admin but thanks for being there for me man