Guess whos back

Salted Seabass

You can roast me all you want; however, you can't run away from the truth.  I was active during the time you played and also when you got banned from both the server and the forums.  You are the only one that I know that could get banned off the forums for keep demanding for map changes.  

The fact that you are making fun of my profile really shows how ignorant you are and your age.  You have a vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old.

If you are going to be making threads on this forums, please atleast play on the server.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Is.

This.

Thread.

Also, if you saw WE ARE getting a map change soon. We are gonna get our own custom map! So instead of yelling at people and "roasting" people. You should probably go check out the map suggestion thread to give out ideas on what the map should have!But if you don't wanna play anymore aight sure.

Other than that, making a thread about "im back but im not really gonna play" isn't really interesting, you are just making a thread to get attention. But if you do come back then ok welcome back!

I said ATM I'm bored of gmod but I knew about the map change from race0pone. I just find it funny how when I ask for a map change "201" times it's a bad thing and a stupid idea. But we're getting one now lmao. Also Cullen I don't be really know what a 12 year olds vocabulary is. There are many different 12 year olds out there including yourself. I guess what you meant to say was I had the vocabulary of Albert Einstein or William Shakespeare when they were 12. Hopefully they had good vocabulary but I don't really pay close attention to people's grammar if it's on a forums website. You really roasted me man, but also you still hadn't defended yourself at all man. I'm ignorant for making fun of your ugly ass face but then is it not ignorant to make fun of someone's grammar online. That's something a "12" year old would do. But other then that thank you very much Neko for welcoming me back and telling me about this map change that Sugar finally added after my aiding in his decision. I guess the real winner has been me all along. I've had been moving things along in secret and have been the master mind since the beginning. Who is ignorant now Cullen The Duck? 

P.S I missed you Race0pone

P.S.S I missed you Neko

P.S.S.S When did Cullen become such a duck ? 

P.S.S.S.S I'm in the doctors office so that's why I have so much time to right

P.S.S.S.S.S I think Cullen is genuinely triggered by me. Lol

P.S.S.S.S.S.S missed you Sugar

Jew what was your ingame name?

it would be a shame if everyone took everyone's words online for real. If I were to get banned for "causing beef" with someone shouldn't they for causing beef as well? ;D But hey I don't know who this person is, I just asked Jew a question and you answered for him with an answer that doesn't make sense. Hey Jew, what'd you ingame name? I might remember you if you tell me unless it's Jew because then I forgot who you are.

P.S Someone said I was causing some beef, but I think they were mistaken because they actually started it lmao. P.S.S if anyone was actually triggered from someone online then a handy tip might be to close you eyes, or turn our computer off so you can't see it.

P.S.S.S Neko is da bomb.

P.S.S.S.S what is the typical time it takes to get admin, I mean if someone has been a mod for over a year and not promoted does that mean the head admins or owner doesn't respect them enough? Just curious because it's been a while since I played and I'm kind of rusty. Well if someone has an answer and answers thanks!:) But if you want to say something that doesn't even pertain to this subject then don't talk at all, thx. Or to Jew's name ingame. Have Ann awesome Tuesday everyone.:D

Also I'm in a car and so I might have been auto corrected a few times

Just re read this and I dont feel like editing it so if you got eye cancer from reading it like I did sorry for that. I might be as hot as the sun but that means more cancer as well

Well I'm also off to work so if I don't respond it's because I might be at work already