Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yo Yo Yo I'm back. As some of you know the reason I was banned was for requesting a map change 2 times. I'm probably not going to play on the server any time soon because well, it never got a map change(lol) and I'm interested in other games now. Well all those people that missed me(no one) I missed you too. Well later alligators. ;)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3575-guess-whos-back/
Share on other sites

Idk man, maybe you're just retarded and don't know how to count, or you're high at the moment but hey if you don't got nothing nice to say don't say it.(meanwhile I just called him a retard)


Also I love you race0pone, if I was into fond id play it with you mang

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3575-guess-whos-back/#findComment-22374
Share on other sites

Wait Cullen, who's that fag looking guy in your titsrp profile? He looks like he doesn't know how to count either. Lol.

Nigga looks like he got cum in his eyes and gots to squint. Maybe he tasted some and that's why he's making a duck face. Lol

 

Ok futuristic calm down your roasting is going out of control.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3575-guess-whos-back/#findComment-22381
Share on other sites

Sorry race0pone. sometimes my roasts roast to much. I bumped up the heat a few hundred degrees. I got him tho pretty nice you can't even lie.


Hey person named moist, this is me just saying I'm unbanned and shit. Cullen gotta come in here with all negative vibes and shit so he got flamed

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3575-guess-whos-back/#findComment-22383
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...