[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

Make the Entry Hall from Spawn to Main Street bigger, people are literally getting clogged in it XD and it happens alot now with a higher server population.

Map is like 97% done and you tell us this now?

• 2 weeks later...

If you could add back Chess & Checkers addons I think the only reason you removed them it was to see if the server would crash , I don't think it was Chess that made it crash because chess was here long time ago and I don't think it has been updated yet . I joined the server at first because it was the only server DARKrp with this addon . I would really enjoy a lot more the server with this addon on . Next it would be awesome if you added new Gambling addon because right now people tend to invent their own way to gamble and it's working but if it was official it would be better , example : Poker , blackjack etc... but don't add the spin machine it's broken it can get money really quick . That's all for my suggestions now thanks .

I HATE CHESS AND CHECKERS PLEASE NEVER RE ADD THEM TO THE SERVER. BUT WE SHOULD ADD A STRIP CLUB INSIDE PD

True, who dose not hate chess and checkers. I do also agree we should add a strip club to the pd to increase cp's income.

If you could add back Chess & Checkers addons I think the only reason you removed them it was to see if the server would crash , I don't think it was Chess that made it crash because chess was here long time ago and I don't think it has been updated yet . I joined the server at first because it was the only server DARKrp with this addon . I would really enjoy a lot more the server with this addon on . Next it would be awesome if you added new Gambling addon because right now people tend to invent their own way to gamble and it's working but if it was official it would be better , example : Poker , blackjack etc... but don't add the spin machine it's broken it can get money really quick . That's all for my suggestions now thanks .

Chess and Checkers were removed due to all of the crashing as a last ditch attempt to stop the crashing. I believe the crashing has stopped since they were removed, but, i do think in the new map maybe we should give them another shot.

Chess and Checkers were removed due to all of the crashing as a last ditch attempt to stop the crashing. I believe the crashing has stopped since they were removed, but, i do think in the new map maybe we should give them another shot.

Only reason i think like this is because de-bugging crashing is tricky. Clothing vendor was also removed for this reason.

I liked the chess are checkers they are really cool. if you don't like them don't play them.

MAKE THEATER A WORKING THEATER (that you are not allowed to base in) OR COMPLEATLY CLOSE OFF THE BASE, OR ATLEAST NERF THE BASE. GODAMN.