[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

Have a designated "Minge Area" Near spawn where people are allowed to RDM each other and test the stupid jobs and etc. maybe it could even be an arena type thing with different obstacles to take cover behind.

I'm already not too keen having people kill their friends for the heck of it since if you allow that, they will get the idea that it's okay to do it anywhere which results in rdm infront of everyone else. Then someone calls saying they got rdmed..then it's a whole explanation on how they are friends..and this and that.

Regardless, I don't know how many people browse the discord but here are some early screenshots of the map

[video=youtube]

Screenshot_36.pngScreenshot_37.png

Screenshot_38.png

Screenshot_42.pngScreenshot_40.pngScreenshot_44.png

Screenshot_45.png

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_48.png

Screenshot_49.png

Screenshot_50.png

Screenshot_52.png

Feedback, questions, concerns?

Can't wait to see it have to ask though is there like a downtown area where shops can be and players to focus on? Or is everything spread out like how it looks from the screenshots

Idk if you are still taking suggestions but maybe make theater base a working theater? i've seen it on other servers and it might be fun. and make it a public building so people can't actually base there, along with this a movie theater owner job maybe?

^^^^

That map looks sexy as fuck, I just came in 12 different directions.

^^^

ikr I thought I did last time but I definitely did this time

Idk if you are still taking suggestions but maybe make theater base a working theater? i've seen it on other servers and it might be fun. and make it a public building so people can't actually base there, along with this a movie theater owner job maybe?

This could be a good way for the community to interact and come together. you could connect it to youtube and we can watch dank memes together XD

Have a designated "Minge Area" Near spawn where people are allowed to RDM each other and test the stupid jobs and etc. maybe it could even be an arena type thing with different obstacles to take cover behind.

I'm already not too keen having people kill their friends for the heck of it since if you allow that, they will get the idea that it's okay to do it anywhere which results in rdm infront of everyone else. Then someone calls saying they got rdmed..then it's a whole explanation on how they are friends..and this and that.

Yeah I was thinking it could be like an actual closed off arena that clearly states people can kill inside it and not to enter if you dont want to die, because as you said people do this all the time anyway and I just think it would be a good way for people to test out the didifferent jobs without us having to ban them for mingeing because they didn't know they couldn't do this or that but the ultimate authoity is clearly yours so... yeah.

Also when I thought of this I never envisioned such a beautiful map. I'm actually shocked by how good it looks. can we even run that?

or bases with tv(media players) that work the same way

The new map will have better FPS than the map we have right now as it's the #1 priority

The map itself has the same kind of downtown feel except it has a lot more places. The map is no where close to being feature complete and I only shared my rough designs with Gallium (mapper) and will plan on revamping them down the road

An actual theater is possible too