Hex_ Posted March 4 Share Posted March 4 Your In-Game Name: Hex Your Steam ID: Steam ID 76561198096205921 Who are you reporting?: Mr. Handsome71289NRDUX STEAM_0:0:561459060 Why are you reporting this player?: They were vote banned because there was a brief moment that said player made horrifying comments that I will not ne repeating... but the comment made after that made me think that the simple 1 hour vote ban time wasn't a good enough punishment. With the provided info below, you will understand why I ask they get a MUCH more drastic punishment. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/LM2MB2T 4 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 4 Share Posted March 4 (edited) This is simply disgusting, our community is no place for that kind of comments and his priors (while not PTox related) also indicate to me that he doesn't really care to follow the rules. I'll try to reach out to him in-game so he can comment on this, but till then I'll be +1 for a 6mo ban for PlayerTox. Thanks for your report, Hex. Edited March 4 by BOT sittoandmori 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174912 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 4 Share Posted March 4 Regardless of whether or not it was a joke, comments like these are absolutely disgusting and have no place in the community. Due to the explicit nature of the comments I'll be +1 for community removal. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 4 Share Posted March 4 Wow that is absolutely disgusting. No one should be making those comments even if it’s a joke, that’s horrifying. +1 for Community Removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174917 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 4 Share Posted March 4 (edited) What the Handsome player said here in an attempt to be edgy is vile. Given the user's lack of significant priors, I'm +1 for a 6-month ban. If he says anything similar when he comes back he will simply get permad. EDIT: I did not read the “she was 9” part. +1 to comm remove Edited March 5 by Blacnova Oops 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174918 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted March 5 Share Posted March 5 (edited) So I read his messages wrong the first time, and thought the " she was 9 " part came before the other one. I thought it could've possibly have been out of context. What he said is disgusting. +1 for comm removal Edited March 5 by Tali I can not read 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174928 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted March 5 Share Posted March 5 Ew dude wtf, this man needs to be taken out back....absolutely +1 for community removal. We have comm removed for less comments. This guy is filth, they are disturbing, and they potentially need to have their hard drive checked. Disgusting. Deplorable. 20 hours ago, Hex_ said: Your In-Game Name: Hex Your Steam ID: Steam ID 76561198096205921 Who are you reporting?: Mr. Handsome71289NRDUX STEAM_0:0:561459060 Why are you reporting this player?: They were vote banned because there was a brief moment that said player made horrifying comments that I will not ne repeating... but the comment made after that made me think that the simple 1 hour vote ban time wasn't a good enough punishment. With the provided info below, you will understand why I ask they get a MUCH more drastic punishment. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/LM2MB2T I think rubik can check all what this guy was saying 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174929 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted March 5 Share Posted March 5 yeah this is never allowed on this server, get him OUT of here +1 for a comm remove Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted March 5 Share Posted March 5 This shouldn't even be up for vote, if this guy was talking about molesting his underaged daughter not only a com removal but police attention needs to be brought. 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 5 Share Posted March 5 Accepted with admin approval, player will be community removed. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24722-rather-concerning-messages/#findComment-174934 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts