1-800-Suicide Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Fingerer STEAM_0:1:603816770 Why are you reporting this player?: He made a false votemute on me, the server had just restarted and I was talking to a person named faggio, fingerer made a votemute and lied saying that "imustve chat muted him" which is not possible due to chat mutes not persisting on disconnect. I tested the chat mute thing on an alt right after this so I know 100% that they do not persist. Unless he chat muted faggio right when he connected and forgot about doing that very deliberate action in 10 minutes he did not chat mute him. Moreover once he had learned of faggios name (which i believe is an italian word for the record) he did not votemute, votekick or call a sit on that person which lends credence to the fact that he was looking for an excuse to votemute me specifically. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes I would also like to add that @Blacnova had asked fingerer to stop talking about me twice before the server had reset. I was one of the first people online so this is just to prove that the server had reset, which also resets all chat mutes. These screenshots are in chronological order and shows his lie/excuse about having faggio muted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 That does not mean I was looking for a reason to votemute you specifically, I originally thought that you had said an offensive slur.. So I votemuted you, and the chatlogs literally prove that I didn't originally know that you were talking to an actual person named "Faggio". I did not votemute Faggio because I expected someone else to handle it, and I had already votemuted someone. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-168500 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 I think I can understand the misunderstanding on Fingerer's end here, since without knowing ahead of time that he was talking with another player. However, he still should have spoken to you for clarification BEFORE calling the vote over a misunderstanding. Also, I think the player with that name should also be looked at for a lot of pretty strange comments directed towards Piklas 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-168514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) I have no clue why this dude has this VERY OBVIOUS name that should not be allowed, but piklas can not be faulted for using a persons name like that. It kind of feels like fingerer jumped the gun to get a 1 up on piklas due to the issues he has with piklas. Even as a misunderstanding this should be a warn + a 1mo restrict as fingerer has 2 recent vote related reprimands and two other active vote related forums posts against him. Edited November 25, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-168996 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 I will be giving the same verdict here as my response to the other report on him: This, alongside Piklas' other report makes me also in favor of a warning and 1 month voterestrict for both threads combined. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-169004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 +1 in favor of warning and restriction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-169006 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 I never saw any conversation between Piklas and "faggio" all I saw was the slur, and given the context of the message it looked like he was calling him a name. This was a genuine misunderstanding and yes I likely jumped the gun and votemuted him because I was thinking emotionally, and I was not using the logic that I should have been. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-169030 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 26, 2025 Share Posted November 26, 2025 You need to be more careful with the use of this system, and I hope this restriction helps you to understand that. User will receive a 1-month voterestriction and a warn for abuse of the vote system. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24108-fingerer-vote-mute-abuse/#findComment-169032 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts